ScriptsMap: A tool for designing multi-method policy-making workshops
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Howick, Susan & Eden, Colin & Ackermann, Fran & Williams, Terry, 2008. "Building confidence in models for multiple audiences: The modelling cascade," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(3), pages 1068-1083, May.
- Nicholls, Miles G. & Cargill, Barbara J., 2011. "Establishing best practice university research funding strategies using mixed-mode modelling," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 214-225, April.
- Alberto Franco, L., 2009. "Problem structuring methods as intervention tools: Reflections from their use with multi-organisational teams," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 193-203, February.
- Mingers, John & Brocklesby, John, 1997. "Multimethodology: Towards a framework for mixing methodologies," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 489-509, October.
- Paul R. Carlile, 2002. "A Pragmatic View of Knowledge and Boundaries: Boundary Objects in New Product Development," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(4), pages 442-455, August.
- Kaplan, Edward H., 2008. "Adventures in policy modeling! Operations research in the community and beyond," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-9, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Franco, L., 2013. "Rethinking Soft OR interventions: Models as boundary objects," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(3), pages 720-733.
- Howick, Susan & Ackermann, Fran & Walls, Lesley & Quigley, John & Houghton, Tom, 2017. "Learning from mixed OR method practice: The NINES case study," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 70-81.
- Howick, Susan & Ackermann, Fran, 2011. "Mixing OR methods in practice: Past, present and future directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(3), pages 503-511, December.
- Fernando A. F. Ferreira & Marjan S. Jalali & Paulo Bento & Carla S. E. Marques & João J. M. Ferreira, 2017.
"Enhancing individual entrepreneurial orientation measurement using a metacognitive decision making-based framework,"
International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal,
Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 327-346, June.
- Fernando A. F. Ferreira & Marjan S. Jalali & Paulo Bento & Carla S. E. Marques & João J. M. Ferreira, 0. "Enhancing individual entrepreneurial orientation measurement using a metacognitive decision making-based framework," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-20.
- Hugo J. Herrera & Marleen H. F. McCardle-Keurentjes & Nuno Videira, 2016. "Evaluating Facilitated Modelling Processes and Outcomes: An Experiment Comparing a Single and a Multimethod Approach in Group Model Building," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 25(6), pages 1277-1318, November.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:24:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s10726-014-9398-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferreira, Fernando A.F. & Marques, Carla S.E. & Bento, Paulo & Ferreira, João J.M. & Jalali, Marjan S., 2015. "Operationalizing and measuring individual entrepreneurial orientation using cognitive mapping and MCDA techniques," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2691-2702.
- Federico Cosenz & Guido Noto, 2016. "Applying System Dynamics Modelling to Strategic Management: A Literature Review," Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(6), pages 703-741, November.
- repec:bla:sysdyn:v:33:y:2017:i:1:p:71-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marjan S. Jalali & Fernando A. F. Ferreira & João J. M. Ferreira & Ieva Meidutė-Kavaliauskienė, 2016. "Integrating Metacognitive and Psychometric Decision-Making Approaches for Bank Customer Loyalty Measurement," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(04), pages 815-837, July.
- Hassmiller Lich, Kristen & Urban, Jennifer Brown & Frerichs, Leah & Dave, Gaurav, 2017. "Extending systems thinking in planning and evaluation using group concept mapping and system dynamics to tackle complex problems," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 254-264.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategy Facilitation Integration/mixed methods System dynamics Problem structuring Policy making Group model building;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:39:y:2011:i:4:p:427-434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.