Comparing Derived Importance Weights Across Attributes
- Wittink, Dick R
- Krishnamurthi, Lakshman
- Nutter, Julia B
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 8 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| |
- Joost M.E. Pennings & Scott H. Irwin & Darrel L. Good & Olga Isengildina, 2005. "Heterogeneity in the likelihood of market advisory service use by U.S. crop producers," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 109-128.
- Verlegh, Peeter W.J. & Schifferstein, Hendrik N.J. & Wittink, Dick R., 2001. "Range And Number-Of-Levels Effects In Derived And Stated Measures Of Attribute Importance," Mansholt Working Papers 46449, Wageningen University, Mansholt Graduate School of Social Sciences.
- Fernando A. F. Ferreira & Marjan S. Jalali & Paulo Bento & Carla S. E. Marques & João J. M. Ferreira, 2017.
"Enhancing individual entrepreneurial orientation measurement using a metacognitive decision making-based framework,"
International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal,
Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 327-346, June.
- Fernando A. F. Ferreira & Marjan S. Jalali & Paulo Bento & Carla S. E. Marques & João J. M. Ferreira, 0. "Enhancing individual entrepreneurial orientation measurement using a metacognitive decision making-based framework," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-20.
- Espino Espino, R. & De Dios Ortúzar Salas, J. & Román García, C., 2004. "Diseño de preferencias declaradas para analizar la demanda de viajes," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 1-33, Diciembre.
- Velázquez, E. & Cardenete , M. Alejandro & Hewings, G.J.D., 2006. "Precio Del Agua Y Relocalización Sectorial Del Recurso En La Economía Andaluza. Una Aproximación Desde Un Modelo De Equilibrio General Aplicado/Water Price And Water Sectoras Reallocation In Andalusia," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 24, pages 1043-1060, Diciembre.
- D'Souza Giles & Phelps Joseph E, 2009. "The Privacy Paradox: The Case of Secondary Disclosure," Review of Marketing Science, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-31, December.
- Vidal-Sanz, Jose M. & Leszkiewicz, Agata & Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes, 2012. "Reconsidering optimal experimental design for conjoint analysis," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb121405, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Poyhonen, Mari & Vrolijk, Hans & Hamalainen, Raimo P., 2001. "Behavioral and procedural consequences of structural variation in value trees," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 216-227, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:8:y:1982:i:4:p:471-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed