Feeling leads to believing: a Kansei-based approach to explore website users’ purchase intention in the travel agency sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Ching-Yuan & Chou, Chia-Jung & Lin, Pei-Ching, 2010. "Involvement theory in constructing bloggers' intention to purchase travel products," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 513-526.
- Johnson, Devon & Grayson, Kent, 2005. "Cognitive and affective trust in service relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 500-507, April.
- Elen, Maarten & D'Heer, Evelien & Geuens, Maggie & Vermeir, Iris, 2013. "The influence of mood on attitude–behavior consistency," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 917-923.
- Sherry, John F, Jr, 1990. "A Sociocultural Analysis of a Midwestern American Flea Market," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 13-30, June.
- Kim, Myung-Ja & Chung, Namho & Lee, Choong-Ki, 2011. "The effect of perceived trust on electronic commerce: Shopping online for tourism products and services in South Korea," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 256-265.
- Chengwen YAO & Shuling LIAO, 2011. "Measuring The Antecedent Effects Of Service Cognition And Internet Shopping Anxiety On Consumer Satisfaction With E-Tailing Service," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 6(1), Spring.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Angela Eliza Micu & Olfa Bouzaabia & Rym Bouzaabia & Adrian Micu & Alexandru Capatina, 2019. "Online customer experience in e-retailing: implications for web entrepreneurship," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 651-675, June.
- Saeideh Sharifi fard & Ezhar Tamam & Md Salleh Hj Hassan & Moniza Waheed & Zeinab Zaremohzzabieh, 2016. "Factors affecting Malaysian university students’ purchase intention in social networking sites," Cogent Business & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1182612-118, December.
- Alalwan, Ali Abdallah & Baabdullah, Abdullah M. & Rana, Nripendra P. & Tamilmani, Kuttimani & Dwivedi, Yogesh K., 2018. "Examining adoption of mobile internet in Saudi Arabia: Extending TAM with perceived enjoyment, innovativeness and trust," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 100-110.
- Lee, Liane W.Y. & Tang, Yiming & Yip, Leslie S.C. & Sharma, Piyush, 2018. "Managing customer relationships in the emerging markets – guanxi as a driver of Chinese customer loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 356-365.
- Sarstedt, Marko & Wilczynski, Petra & Melewar, T.C., 2013. "Measuring reputation in global markets—A comparison of reputation measures’ convergent and criterion validities," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 329-339.
- Osama Sohaib & Kyeong Kang & Mohammad Nurunnabi, 2018. "Gender-Based iTrust in E-Commerce: The Moderating Role of Cognitive Innovativeness," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Zur, Andrew & Leckie, Civilai & Webster, Cynthia M., 2012. "Cognitive and affective trust between Australian exporters and their overseas buyers," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 73-79.
- Gordon Liu & Catherine Liston-Heyes & Wai-Wai Ko, 2010. "Employee Participation in Cause-Related Marketing Strategies: A Study of Management Perceptions from British Consumer Service Industries," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(2), pages 195-210, March.
- Edwards, Chase J. & Bendickson, Joshua S. & Baker, Brent L. & Solomon, Shelby J., 2020. "Entrepreneurship within the history of marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 259-267.
- Marcus Adam, 2018. "The Role of Human Resource Management (HRM) for the Implementation of Sustainable Product-Service Systems (PSS)—An Analysis of Fashion Retailers," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-27, July.
- Tomás Escobar-Rodríguez & Rocío Bonsón-Fernández, 0. "Analysing online purchase intention in Spain: fashion e-commerce," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-24.
- Jung Lee & Jae-Nam Lee & Bernard C. Y. Tan, 2015. "Antecedents of cognitive trust and affective distrust and their mediating roles in building customer loyalty," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 159-175, February.
- Lo, Ada & Qu, Hailin, 2015. "A theoretical model of the impact of a bundle of determinants on touristsâ€™ visiting and shopping intentions: A case of mainland Chinese tourists," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 231-243.
- Davidoff, Thomas & Gerhard, Patrick & Post, Thomas, 2017. "Reverse mortgages: What homeowners (don’t) know and how it matters," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 151-171.
- Xinxiang Zhang, 2020. "Ongoing Trust and Tourism O2O Platform Continuance: A Two-Trustee Involved Model With Moderating Variable," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(2), pages 21582440209, May.
- Simona-Mihaela TRIF, 2012. "Antecedents and consequences of relationship quality. A case study of banking sector in Romania," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 5(18), pages 253-271.
- Matemba, Elizabeth D. & Li, Guoxin, 2018. "Consumers' willingness to adopt and use WeChat wallet: An empirical study in South Africa," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 55-68.
- Scarpi, Daniele & Pizzi, Gabriele & Raggiotto, Francesco & Mason, Michela, 2018. "A qualitative comparative analysis (QCA) of satisfaction toward extreme sporting Events," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 358-368.
- List, John A. & Neilson, William S. & Price, Michael K., 2016.
"The effects of group composition in a strategic environment: Evidence from a field experiment,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 67-85.
- John List & William Neilson & Michael Price, 2016. "The effects of group composition in a strategic environment: Evidence from a field experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00604, The Field Experiments Website.
- Andrew Robson & Mark Ojeme & Nigel Coates, 2016. "The SMEs’ perspective of trust in a B2B relationship," Journal of Financial Services Marketing, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 21(2), pages 103-112, June.
More about this item
KeywordsTravel agency website; Kansei engineering; Perceived affective quality; Perceived website quality; Perceived trust;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:infsem:v:15:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10257-016-0308-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.