Modelling the Asymmetrical Relationships between Digitalisation and Sustainable Competitiveness: A Cross-Country Configurational Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alina Mihaela Dima & Liviu Begu & Maria Denisa Vasilescu & Maria Alexandra Maassen, 2018. "The Relationship between the Knowledge Economy and Global Competitiveness in the European Union," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(6), pages 1-15, May.
- Kangwon Lee & Sang Ok Choi & Jinha Kim & Mijin Jung, 2018. "A Study on the Factors Affecting Decrease in the Government Corruption and Mediating Effects of the Development of ICT and E-Government—A Cross-Country Analysis," Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-20, September.
- HÃ¤nninen, Mikko & Mitronen, Lasse & Kwan, Stephen K., 2019. "Multi-sided marketplaces and the transformation of retail: A service systems perspective," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 380-388.
- MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2019. "Digitalization of manufacturing process and open innovation: Survey results of small and medium sized firms in Japan," Policy Discussion Papers 19005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sonia Royo & Vicente Pina & Jaime Garcia-Rayado, 2020. "Decide Madrid: A Critical Analysis of an Award-Winning e-Participation Initiative," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(4), pages 1-19, February.
- Bouwman, Harry & Nikou, Shahrokh & de Reuver, Mark, 2019. "Digitalization, business models, and SMEs: How do business model innovation practices improve performance of digitalizing SMEs?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(9).
- Beynon, Malcolm J. & Jones, Paul & Pickernell, David, 2018. "Entrepreneurial climate and self-perceptions about entrepreneurship: a country comparison using fsQCA with dual outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 418-428.
- Ilias O. Pappas & Patrick Mikalef & Michail N. Giannakos & John Krogstie & George Lekakos, 2018. "Big data and business analytics ecosystems: paving the way towards digital transformation and sustainable societies," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 479-491, August.
- Sanjeev Dewan & Kenneth L. Kraemer, 2000. "Information Technology and Productivity: Evidence from Country-Level Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(4), pages 548-562, April.
- Alkhatib, Esra'a & Ojala, Hannu & Collis, Jill, 2019. "Determinants of the voluntary adoption of digital reporting by small private companies to Companies House: Evidence from the UK," International Journal of Accounting Information Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 1-1.
- Thore, Sten & Tarverdyan, Ruzanna, 2016. "The sustainable competitiveness of nations," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 108-114.
- Juhong Chen & Ruijun Zhang & Di Wu, 2018. "Equipment Maintenance Business Model Innovation for Sustainable Competitive Advantage in the Digitalization Context: Connotation, Types, and Measuring," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-20, October.
- T. D. Stanley & Hristos Doucouliagos & Piers Steel, 2018. "Does Ict Generate Economic Growth? A Metaâ€ Regression Analysis," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 705-726, July.
- Olya, Hossein GT & Mehran, Javaneh, 2017. "Modelling tourism expenditure using complexity theory," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 147-158.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Hochreiter, Harald & Obermayr, Bernhard & Steiner, Klaus, 1997. "The index of sustainable economic welfare (ISEW) as an alternative to GDP in measuring economic welfare. The results of the Austrian (revised) ISEW calculation 1955-1992," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 19-34, April.
- Manal M. Yunis & Kai S. Koong & Lai C. Liu & Reggie Kwan & Philip Tsang, 2012. "ICT maturity as a driver to global competitiveness: a national level analysis," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 255-281, July.
- Danijela Despotovic & Slobodan Cvetanovic & Vladimir Nedic & Milan Despotovic, 2016. "Economic, social and environmental dimension of sustainable competitiveness of European countries," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 59(9), pages 1656-1678, September.
- Rodrigo Fernandes Malaquias & Fernanda Francielle de Oliveira Malaquias & Yujong Hwang, 2017. "The role of information and communication technology for development in Brazil," Information Technology for Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 179-193, January.
- Camaren Peter & Mark Swilling, 2014. "Linking Complexity and Sustainability Theories: Implications for Modeling Sustainability Transitions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-29, March.
- Kami Richmond & Russell E. Triplett, 2018. "ICT and income inequality: a cross-national perspective," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(2), pages 195-214, March.
- Adeoluwa Akande & Pedro Cabral & Sven Casteleyn, 2019. "Assessing the Gap between Technology and the Environmental Sustainability of European Cities," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 581-604, June.
- Prentice, Catherine & Correia Loureiro, Sandra Maria, 2017. "An asymmetrical approach to understanding configurations of customer loyalty in the airline industry," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 96-107.
- World Bank Group, 2016. "World Development Report 2016 [Rapport sur le développement dans le monde 2016]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 23347, Juni.
- Skarmeas, Dionysis & Leonidou, Constantinos N. & Saridakis, Charalampos, 2014. "Examining the role of CSR skepticism using fuzzy-set qualitative comparative analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(9), pages 1796-1805.
- Gatrell, Anthony C., 2005. "Complexity theory and geographies of health: a critical assessment," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(12), pages 2661-2671, June.
- Omar A. El Sawy & Arvind Malhotra & YoungKi Park & Paul A. Pavlou, 2010. "Research Commentary ---Seeking the Configurations of Digital Ecodynamics: It Takes Three to Tango," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 21(4), pages 835-848, December.
- Raéf Bahrini & Alaa A. Qaffas, 2019. "Impact of Information and Communication Technology on Economic Growth: Evidence from Developing Countries," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Hanafizadeh, Mohammad Reza & Saghaei, Abbas & Hanafizadeh, Payam, 2009. "An index for cross-country analysis of ICT infrastructure and access," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 385-405, August.
More about this item
KeywordsDigitalisation; Sustainable competitiveness; Configurational analysis; fsQCA; NCA;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:infosf:v::y::i::d:10.1007_s10796-020-10029-0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.