Equipment Maintenance Business Model Innovation for Sustainable Competitive Advantage in the Digitalization Context: Connotation, Types, and Measuring
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nyangon, Joseph & Byrne, John, 2018. "Diversifying Electricity Customer Choice: REVing Up the New York Energy Vision for Polycentric Innovation," MPRA Paper 91486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zi-Lin He & Poh-Kam Wong, 2004. "Exploration vs. Exploitation: An Empirical Test of the Ambidexterity Hypothesis," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(4), pages 481-494, August.
- Henry Chesbrough & Richard S. Rosenbloom, 2002. "The role of the business model in capturing value from innovation: evidence from Xerox Corporation's technology spin-off companies," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 529-555, June.
- Gupta, Diwakar & Gunalay, Yavuz & Srinivasan, Mandyam M., 2001. "The relationship between preventive maintenance and manufacturing system performance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 146-162, July.
- Christoph Zott & Raphael Amit, 2007. "Business Model Design and the Performance of Entrepreneurial Firms," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(2), pages 181-199, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minkyu Kwon & Jihwan Lee & Yoo S. Hong, 2019. "Product-Service System Business Modelling Methodology Using Morphological Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-16, March.
- Damjan Maletič & Matjaž Maletič & Basim Al-Najjar & Boštjan Gomišček, 2018. "Development of a Model Linking Physical Asset Management to Sustainability Performance: An Empirical Research," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-20, December.
- Mohammad Soltani Delgosha & Tahereh Saheb & Nastaran Hajiheydari, 0. "Modelling the Asymmetrical Relationships between Digitalisation and Sustainable Competitiveness: A Cross-Country Configurational Analysis," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-21.
- Peter M. Bican & Alexander Brem, 2020. "Digital Business Model, Digital Transformation, Digital Entrepreneurship: Is There A Sustainable “Digital”?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(13), pages 1-15, June.
More about this item
Keywordsequipment maintenance; business model innovation; equipment maintenance business model innovation connotation; measuring; digitalization; sustainable competitive advantage;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:11:p:3970-:d:179427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.