Drivers and Outcomes of Business Model Innovation—Micro, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vasileios Rizos & Arno Behrens & Wytze Van der Gaast & Erwin Hofman & Anastasia Ioannou & Terri Kafyeke & Alexandros Flamos & Roberto Rinaldi & Sotiris Papadelis & Martin Hirschnitz-Garbers & Corrado , 2016. "Implementation of Circular Economy Business Models by Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs): Barriers and Enablers," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-18, November.
- Desyllas, Panos & Sako, Mari, 2013. "Profiting from business model innovation: Evidence from Pay-As-You-Drive auto insurance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 101-116.
- Morris, Michael & Schindehutte, Minet & Allen, Jeffrey, 2005. "The entrepreneur's business model: toward a unified perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 726-735, June.
- Nyangon, Joseph & Byrne, John, 2018. "Diversifying Electricity Customer Choice: REVing Up the New York Energy Vision for Polycentric Innovation," MPRA Paper 91486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Zott & Raphael Amit, 2008. "The fit between product market strategy and business model: implications for firm performance," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Eva Hagsten & Patricia Kotnik, 2017. "ICT as facilitator of internationalisation in small- and medium-sized firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 431-446, February.
- Henry Chesbrough & Richard S. Rosenbloom, 2002. "The role of the business model in capturing value from innovation: evidence from Xerox Corporation's technology spin-off companies," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(3), pages 529-555, June.
- Cinzia Battistella & Maria Rosita Cagnina & Lucia Cicero & Nadia Preghenella, 2018. "Sustainable Business Models of SMEs: Challenges in Yacht Tourism Sector," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-20, September.
- Elias Carayannis & Stavros Sindakis & Christian Walter, 2015. "Business Model Innovation as Lever of Organizational Sustainability," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 85-104, February.
- Hao Zhang & Xinbo Sun & Chan Lyu, 2017. "Exploratory Orientation, Business Model Innovation and New Venture Growth," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Chungwon Woo & Yanghon Chung & Dongphil Chun & Hangyeol Seo, 2014. "Exploring the Impact of Complementary Assets on the Environmental Performance in Manufacturing SMEs," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(10), pages 1-21, October.
- Marolt Marjeta & Lenart Gregor & Maletič Damjan & Borštnar Mirjana Kljajić & Pucihar Andreja, 2016. "Business Model Innovation: Insights from a Multiple Case Study of Slovenian SMEs," Organizacija, Sciendo, vol. 49(3), pages 161-171, August.
- Maurice J. Lyver & Ta-Jung Lu, 2018. "Sustaining Innovation Performance in SMEs: Exploring the Roles of Strategic Entrepreneurship and IT Capabilities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-27, February.
- Christoph Zott & Raphael Amit, 2007. "Business Model Design and the Performance of Entrepreneurial Firms," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(2), pages 181-199, April.
- Sabrina Schneider & Patrick Spieth, 2013. "Business Model Innovation: Towards An Integrated Future Research Agenda," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(01), pages 1-34.
- Franz Barjak & Nordine Es-Sadki & Anthony Arundel, 2015. "The effectiveness of policies for formal knowledge transfer from European universities and public research institutes to firms," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 4-18.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qingfeng Tian & Shuo Zhang & Huimin Yu & Guangming Cao, 2019. "Exploring the Factors Influencing Business Model Innovation Using Grounded Theory: The Case of a Chinese High-End Equipment Manufacturer," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-16, March.
- Vinicius Luiz Ferraz Minatogawa & Matheus Munhoz Vieira Franco & Izabela Simon Rampasso & Rosley Anholon & Ruy Quadros & Orlando Durán & Antonio Batocchio, 2019. "Operationalizing Business Model Innovation through Big Data Analytics for Sustainable Organizations," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-29, December.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness model; business model innovation; drivers; innovation; business environment; information technology; outcomes; performance; SMEs;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:2:p:344-:d:196841. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.