An index for cross-country analysis of ICT infrastructure and access
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julian Donaubauer & Birgit E. Meyer & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2016.
"A New Global Index of Infrastructure: Construction, Rankings and Applications,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 236-259, February.
- Donaubauer, Julian & Meyer, Birgit & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2014. "A new global index on infrastructure: Construction, rankings and applications," Kiel Working Papers 1929, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Eva Ventura & Albert Satorra, 2014. "A multiple indicator model for panel data: an application to ICT area-level variation," Economics Working Papers 1419, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Szilvia BOTOS, 2011. "Broadband ranking of regions and its methodological basis," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 10(1), pages 126-134.
- Kyriakidou, Vagia & Michalakelis, Christos & Sphicopoulos, Thomas, 2013. "Assessment of information and communications technology maturity level," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 48-62.
- Srinuan, Chalita & Bohlin, Erik, 2011. "Understanding the digital divide: A literature survey and ways forward," 22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues 52191, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Ventura, Eva & Satorra, Albert, 2015. "A multiple indicator model for panel data: an application to ICT area-level variation," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127191, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
KeywordsICT infrastructure Composite index Factor analysis (FA) Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:33:y:2009:i:7:p:385-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.