Broadband ranking of regions and its methodological basis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bouckaert, Jan & van Dijk, Theon & Verboven, Frank, 2010.
"Access regulation, competition, and broadband penetration: An international study,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 661-671, December.
- BOUCKAERT, Jan & VAN DIJK, Theon & VERBOVEN, Frank, 2010. "Access regulation, competition, and broadband penetration: An international study," Working Papers 2010020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Hanafizadeh, Mohammad Reza & Saghaei, Abbas & Hanafizadeh, Payam, 2009. "An index for cross-country analysis of ICT infrastructure and access," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 385-405, August.
- Picot, Arnold & Wernick, Christian, 0. "The role of government in broadband access," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(10-11), pages 660-674, November.
More about this item
Keywordsbroadband network; regions; rank; investment decision support; efficiency;
- O39 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Other
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2011:i:1:p:126-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Logica Banica). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .