Distribution of health costs of pesticide use by household economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Atreya, Kishor, 2008. "Health costs from short-term exposure to pesticides in Nepal," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 511-519, August.
- Maumbe, Blessing M. & Swinton, Scott M., 2003. "Hidden health costs of pesticide use in Zimbabwe's smallholder cotton growers," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(9), pages 1559-1571, November.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:11:1916-1921_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sivayoganathan, C. & Gnanachandran, S. & Lewis, J. & Fernando, M., 1995. "Protective measure use and symptoms among agropesticide applicators in Sri Lanka," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 431-436, February.
- Antle, John M. & Cole, Donald C. & Crissman, Charles C., 1998.
"Further evidence on pesticides, productivity and farmer health: Potato production in Ecuador,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 18(2), March.
- Antle, John M. & Cole, Donald C. & Crissman, Charles C., 1998. "Further evidence on pesticides, productivity and farmer health: potato production in Ecuador," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 199-207, March.
- Devi, P. Indira, 2009. "Health Risk Perceptions, Awareness and Handling Behaviour of Pesticides by Farm Workers," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 22(2).
More about this item
KeywordsPesticide use; Agricultural intensification; Household category; Cost-of-illness; Nepal;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:endesu:v:15:y:2013:i:3:p:827-839. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.