Changes in women’s postmarital employment in Japan and Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Chu & Seik Kim & Wen-Jen Tsay, 2014.
"Coresidence With Husband’s Parents, Labor Supply, and Duration to First Birth,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(1), pages 185-204, February.
- C. Y. Cyrus Chu & Seik Kim & Wen-Jen Tsay, 2011. "Coresidence with Husband's Parents, Labor Supply, and Duration to First Birth," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 11-A005, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan, revised Mar 2013.
- C.Y. Cyrus Chu & Seik Kim & Wen-Jen Tsay, 2012. "Coresidence with Husband's Parents, Labor Supply, and Duration to First Birth," Working Papers UWEC-2012-04, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Minja Kim Choe & Larry L. Bumpass & Noriko O. Tsuya & Ronald R. Rindfuss, 2014. "Nontraditional Family-Related Attitudes in Japan: Macro and Micro Determinants," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 40(2), pages 241-271, June.
- Ramaswami, Aarti & Huang, Jia-Chi & Dreher, George F., 2014. "Mentoring across cultures: The role of gender and marital status in Taiwan and the U.S," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(12), pages 2542-2549.
- Hwei-Lin Chuang & Ning Hsieh & EricS. Lin, 2010. "Labour Market Activity Of Foreign Spouses In Taiwan: Employment Status And Choice Of Employment Sector," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 505-531, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:42:y:2005:i:4:p:693-717. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.