Availability of child care in the United States: A description and analysis of data sources
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 38 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.populationassociation.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David M. Blau & Alison P. Hagy, 1998. "The Demand for Quality in Child Care," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(1), pages 104-146, February.
- Heckman, James J, 1974.
"Effects of Child-Care Programs on Women's Work Effort,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages S136-S163, Part II, .
- James J. Heckman, 1974. "Effects of Child-Care Programs on Women's Work Effort," NBER Chapters, in: Marriage, Family, Human Capital, and Fertility, pages 136-169 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alison P. Hagy, 1998. "The Demand for Child Care Quality: An Hedonic Price Theory Approach," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 33(3), pages 683-710.
- Blau, David M, 1993. "The Supply of Child Care Labor," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(2), pages 324-47, April.
- Tasneem Chipty & Ann Dryden Witte, 1997. "An Empirical Investigation of Firms' Responses to Minimum Standards Regulations," NBER Working Papers 6104, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwards, John H. Y. & Fuller, Bruce & Liang, Xiaoyan, 1996. "The mixed preschool market: Explaining local variation in family demand and organized supply," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 149-161, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:38:y:2001:i:2:p:299-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.