The Supply of Child Care Labor
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David M. Blau & H. Naci Mocan, 2002. "The Supply Of Quality In Child Care Centers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(3), pages 483-496, August.
- Randal Heeb & M. Rebecca Kilburn, 2004. "The Effects of State Regulations on Childcare Prices and Choices," Working Papers WR-137-NICHD, RAND Corporation.
- Herbst, Chris M., 2015. "The Rising Cost of Child Care in the United States: A Reassessment of the Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 9072, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rachel Gordon & P. Chase-Lansdale, 2001. "Availability of child care in the United States: A description and analysis of data sources," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 38(2), pages 299-316, May.
- Katharina Spieß & Wolfgang Tietze, 2001. "Gütesiegel als neues Instrument der Qualitätssicherung von Humandienstleistungen: Gründe, Anforderungen und Umsetzungsüberlegungen am Beispiel von Kindertageseinrichtungen," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 243, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tom Kornstad & Thor Thoresen, 2007.
"A discrete choice model for labor supply and childcare,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(4), pages 781-803, October.
- Tom Kornstad & Thor O. Thoresen, 2002. "A Discrete Choice Model for Labor Supply and Child Care," Discussion Papers 315, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bassok, Daphna & Fitzpatrick, Maria & Loeb, Susanna, 2014.
"Does state preschool crowd-out private provision? The impact of universal preschool on the childcare sector in Oklahoma and Georgia,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 18-33.
- Daphna Bassok & Maria Fitzpatrick & Susanna Loeb, 2012. "Does State Preschool Crowd-Out Private Provision? The Impact of Universal Preschool on the Childcare Sector in Oklahoma and Georgia," NBER Working Papers 18605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jutta M. Joesch & C. Katharina Spiess, 2002. "European Mothers' Time with Children: Differences and Similarities across Nine Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 305, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Randal Heeb & M. Rebecca Kilburn, 2004. "The Effects of State Regulations on Childcare Prices and Choices," Working Papers 137, RAND Corporation.
- Chikako Yamauchi, 2010.
"The availability of child care centers, perceived search costs and parental life satisfaction,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 231-253, June.
- Chikako Yamauchi, 2009. "The Availability of Child Care Centers, Perceived Search Costs and Parental Life Satisfaction," CEPR Discussion Papers 620, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Heinrich Hock & Delia Furtado, 2009. "Female Work and Fertility in the United States: Effects of Low-Skilled Immigrant Labor," Working papers 2009-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Blau, David & Currie, Janet, 2006.
"Pre-School, Day Care, and After-School Care: Who's Minding the Kids?,"
Handbook of the Economics of Education,
- David Blau & Janet Currie, 2004. "Preschool, Day Care, and Afterschool Care: Who's Minding the Kids?," NBER Working Papers 10670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Blau, 2003. "Do child care regulations affect the child care and labor markets?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 443-465.
- H. Naci Mocan, 1995. "The Child Care Industry: Cost Functions, Efficiency, and Quality," NBER Working Papers 5293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- H. Naci Mocan & Deborah Viola, 1997. "The Determinants of Child Care Workers' Wages and Compensation: Sectoral Differences, Human Capital, Race, Insiders and Outsiders," NBER Working Papers 6328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edwards, John H. Y. & Fuller, Bruce & Liang, Xiaoyan, 1996. "The mixed preschool market: Explaining local variation in family demand and organized supply," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 149-161, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:11:y:1993:i:2:p:324-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .