The American Community Survey in counties with “seasonal” populations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shields, Martin & Deller, Steven C. & Stallmann, Judith I., 1998. "The Impact Of Retirees And Working-Age Families On A Small Rural Region: An Application Of The Wisconsin Economic Impact Modeling System," Faculty Paper Series 23970, Texas A&M University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Rachel Gordon & P. Chase-Lansdale, 2001. "Availability of child care in the United States: A description and analysis of data sources," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 38(2), pages 299-316, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David A. Swanson & Jeff Tayman, 2011. "On Estimating a De Facto Population and Its Components," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 17-31, November.
- Katherine Nesse & Mallory Rahe, 2015. "Conflicts in the Use of the ACS by Federal Agencies Between Statutory Requirements and Survey Methodology," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 34(4), pages 461-480, August.
- Karen Smith Conway & Jonathan C. Rork, 2016. "How Has Elderly Migration Changed in the Twenty-First Century? What the Data Can—and Cannot—Tell Us," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(4), pages 1011-1025, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAmerican Community Survey; Seasonal populations; Census long form;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:25:y:2006:i:3:p:275-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .