Impacts of recent climate change on wheat production systems in Western Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michele John & David Pannell & Ross Kingwell, 2005.
"Climate Change and the Economics of Farm Management in the Face of Land Degradation: Dryland Salinity in Western Australia,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 53(4), pages 443-459, December.
- John, Michele & Pannell, David J. & Kingwell, Ross S., 2006. "Climate Change and the Economics of Farm Management in the Face of Land Degradation: Dryland Salinity in Western Australia," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25800, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- McAleer, Michael & McKenzie, Colin & Oxley, Les, 1998. " The International Congress on Modelling and Simulation, Hobart, Tasmania, December 1997," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 399-415, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kandulu, John M. & Bryan, Brett A. & King, Darran & Connor, Jeffery D., 2012. "Mitigating economic risk from climate variability in rain-fed agriculture through enterprise mix diversification," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 105-112.
- Dobes Leo & Jotzo Frank & Stern David I., 2014.
"The Economics of Global Climate Change: A Historical Literature Review,"
Review of Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 65(3), pages 281-320, December.
- Stern, David I. & Jotzo, Frank & Dobes, Leo, 2013. "The Economics of Global Climate Change: A Historical Literature Review," Working Papers 249412, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- David I. Stern & Frank Jotzo & Leo Dobes, 2013. "The Economics of Global Climate Change: A Historical Literature Review," CCEP Working Papers 1307, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Thamo, Tas & Addai, Donkor & Pannell, David J. & Robertson, Michael J. & Thomas, Dean T. & Young, John M., 2017. "Climate change impacts and farm-level adaptation: Economic analysis of a mixed cropping–livestock system," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 99-108.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:221:y:2010:i:5:p:812-824 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kandulu, John, 2011. "Assessing the potential for beneficial diversification in rain-fed agricultural enterprises," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100568, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ahmad, Munir & Siftain, Hassan & Iqbal, Muhammad, 2014. "Impact of Climate Change on Wheat Productivity in Pakistan: A District Level Analysis," MPRA Paper 72859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Supit, I. & van Diepen, C.A. & de Wit, A.J.W. & Kabat, P. & Baruth, B. & Ludwig, F., 2010. "Recent changes in the climatic yield potential of various crops in Europe," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(9), pages 683-694, November.
- Xingguo Mo & Ruiping Guo & Suxia Liu & Zhonghui Lin & Shi Hu, 2013. "Impacts of climate change on crop evapotranspiration with ensemble GCM projections in the North China Plain," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 120(1), pages 299-312, September.
- Oliver, Yvette M. & Robertson, Michael J. & Weeks, Cameron, 2010. "A new look at an old practice: Benefits from soil water accumulation in long fallows under Mediterranean conditions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 291-300, December.
- Anwar, Muhuddin Rajin & Liu, De Li & Farquharson, Robert & Macadam, Ian & Abadi, Amir & Finlayson, John & Wang, Bin & Ramilan, Thiagarajah, 2015. "Climate change impacts on phenology and yields of five broadacre crops at four climatologically distinct locations in Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 133-144.
- repec:spr:climat:v:141:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10584-017-1904-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahmad, Munir & Nawaz, Muhammad & Iqbal, Muhammad & Javed, Sajid, 2014. "Analysing the Impact of Climate Change on Rice Productivity in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 72861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ludwig, Fulco & Asseng, Senthold, 2010. "Potential benefits of early vigor and changes in phenology in wheat to adapt to warmer and drier climates," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(3), pages 127-136, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:92:y:2009:i:3:p:495-517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.