Recent changes in the climatic yield potential of various crops in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fulco Ludwig & Stephen Milroy & Senthold Asseng, 2009. "Impacts of recent climate change on wheat production systems in Western Australia," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 92(3), pages 495-517, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palazzoli, I. & Maskey, S. & Uhlenbrook, S. & Nana, E. & Bocchiola, D., 2015. "Impact of prospective climate change on water resources and crop yields in the Indrawati basin, Nepal," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 143-157.
- Yang, Chenyao & Fraga, Helder & Ieperen, Wim Van & Santos, João Andrade, 2017. "Assessment of irrigated maize yield response to climate change scenarios in Portugal," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 178-190.
- Kadaja, Jüri & Saue, Triin, 2016. "Potential effects of different irrigation and drainage regimes on yield and water productivity of two potato varieties under Estonian temperate climate," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 61-71.
- Bocchiola, D. & Nana, E. & Soncini, A., 2013. "Impact of climate change scenarios on crop yield and water footprint of maize in the Po valley of Italy," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 50-61.
- Bocchiola, D., 2015. "Impact of potential climate change on crop yield and water footprint of rice in the Po valley of Italy," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 223-237.
- Nana, E. & Corbari, C. & Bocchiola, D., 2014. "A model for crop yield and water footprint assessment: Study of maize in the Po valley," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 139-149.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change Temperature Global radiation Potential yields Biomass production European scale;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:103:y:2010:i:9:p:683-694. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.