The effects of adaptation and mitigation on coastal flood impacts during the 21st century. An application of the DIVA and IMAGE models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hallegatte, Stephane & Hourcade, Jean-Charles & Dumas, Patrice, 2007.
"Why economic dynamics matter in assessing climate change damages: Illustration on extreme events,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 330-340, April.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Jean Charles Hourcade & Patrice Dumas, 2007. "Why economic dynamics matter in assessing climate change damages : illustration on extreme events," Post-Print hal-00164626, HAL.
- S Fankhauser, 1995. "Protection versus retreat: the economic costs of sea-level rise," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(2), pages 299-319, February.
- Richard Tol, 2007.
"The double trade-off between adaptation and mitigation for sea level rise: an application of FUND,"
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change,
Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 741-753, June.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2004. "The Double Trade-Off Between Adaptation And Mitigation For Sea Level Rise: An Application Of Fund," Working Papers FNU-48, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jun 2004.
- S Fankhauser, 1995. "Protection versus Retreat: The Economic Costs of Sea-Level Rise," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 27(2), pages 299-319, February.
- Hallegatte, Stéphane & Ghil, Michael, 2008.
"Natural disasters impacting a macroeconomic model with endogenous dynamics,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 582-592, December.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Michael Ghil, 2008. "Natural disasters impacting a macroeconomic model with endogenous dynamics," Post-Print hal-00716677, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:renvpo:v:11:y:2017:i:1:p:115-137. is not listed on IDEAS
- Chi-Hsiang Wang & Yong Khoo & Xiaoming Wang, 2015. "Adaptation benefits and costs of raising coastal buildings under storm-tide inundation in South East Queensland, Australia," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 132(4), pages 545-558, October.
- Delavane B. Diaz, 2016. "Estimating global damages from sea level rise with the Coastal Impact and Adaptation Model (CIAM)," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 143-156, July.
- Oleg Smirnov & Minghua Zhang & Tingyin Xiao & John Orbell & Amy Lobben & Josef Gordon, 2016. "The relative importance of climate change and population growth for exposure to future extreme droughts," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 138(1), pages 41-53, September.
- Michael P. Cameron, 2017. "Climate Change, Internal Migration and the Future Spatial Distribution of Population: A Case Study of New Zealand," Working Papers in Economics 17/03, University of Waikato.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:117:y:2013:i:4:p:783-794. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .