Adaptation of California’s electricity sector to climate change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ellen Hanak & Jay Lund, 2012.
"Adapting California’s water management to climate change,"
Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 17-44, March.
- Ellen Hanak & Jay Lund, 2008. "Adapting California’s Water Management to Climate Change," PPIC Research Reports, Public Policy Institute of California, number wtrcli, dez..
- Baxter, Lester W. & Calandri, Kevin, 1992. "Global warming and electricity demand : A study of California," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 233-244, March.
- Nemet, Gregory F. & Kammen, Daniel M., 2007. "U.S. energy research and development: Declining investment, increasing need, and the feasibility of expansion," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 746-755, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:111:y:2017:i:c:p:214-221 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liang, Zhuoran & Tian, Zhan & Sun, Laixiang & Feng, Kuishuang & Zhong, Honglin & Gu, Tingting & Liu, Xiaochen, 2016. "Heat wave, electricity rationing, and trade-offs between environmental gains and economic losses: The example of Shanghai," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 951-959.
- Louise Bedsworth & Ellen Hanak, 2012. "Preparing California for a changing climate," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 1-4, March.
- Heidari, Negin & Pearce, Joshua M., 2016. "A review of greenhouse gas emission liabilities as the value of renewable energy for mitigating lawsuits for climate change related damages," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 899-908.
- Burnett, Dougal & Barbour, Edward & Harrison, Gareth P., 2014. "The UK solar energy resource and the impact of climate change," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 333-343.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:111:y:2012:i:1:p:75-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.