Preparing California for a Changing Climate
California has ambitious plans to cut greenhouse gas emissions. But the state also needs an integrated policy to prepare for--and adapt to--climate change. This report finds that some institutions, such as water agencies and electrical utilities, have already begun planning for change. But other areas have yet to prepare effectively for the challenges of a changing California.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|This book is provided by Public Policy Institute of California in its series PPIC Research Reports with number clipre and published in 2008.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (415) 291-4400
Fax: (415) 291-4401
Web page: http://www.ppic.org/main/home.asp
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Louise Bedsworth, 2012. "Air quality planning in California’s changing climate," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 101-118, March.
- Ellen Hanak & Georgina Moreno, 2008.
"California Coastal Management with a Changing Climate,"
PPIC Research Reports,
Public Policy Institute of California, number coacli, 08-2014.
- Ellen Hanak & Georgina Moreno, 2012. "California coastal management with a changing climate," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 45-73, March.
- Ellen Hanak & Jay Lund, 2008.
"Adapting California’s Water Management to Climate Change,"
PPIC Research Reports,
Public Policy Institute of California, number wtrcli, 08-2014.
- Ellen Hanak & Jay Lund, 2012. "Adapting California’s water management to climate change," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 17-44, March.
- Louise Bedsworth, 2012. "California’s local health agencies and the state’s climate adaptation strategy," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 119-133, March.
- Edward Vine, 2012. "Adaptation of California’s electricity sector to climate change," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 75-99, March.
- Elisa Barbour & Lara Kueppers, 2012. "Conservation and management of ecological systems in a changing California," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 135-163, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ppi:ppirpt:clipre. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.