Global warming and electricity demand : A study of California
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eyer, Jonathan & Wichman, Casey J., 2018.
"Does water scarcity shift the electricity generation mix toward fossil fuels? Empirical evidence from the United States,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 224-241.
- Eyer, Jonathan & Wichman, Casey, 2016. "Does water scarcity shift the electricity generation mix toward fossil fuels? Empirical evidence from the United States," Discussion Papers dp-16-40, Resources For the Future.
- Soontornrangson, W. & Evans, D. G. & Fuller, R. J. & Stewart, D. F., 2003. "Scenario planning for electricity supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(15), pages 1647-1659, December.
- Zhang, Mingyang & Zhang, Kaiwen & Hu, Wuyang & Zhu, Bangzhu & Wang, Ping & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2020. "Exploring the climatic impacts on residential electricity consumption in Jiangsu, China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 140(C).
- Edward Vine, 2012. "Adaptation of California’s electricity sector to climate change," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 111(1), pages 75-99, March.
- Jane Ebinger & Walter Vergara, 2011. "Climate Impacts on Energy Systems : Key Issues for Energy Sector Adaptation," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2271, Juni.
- Fazeli, Reza & Davidsdottir, Brynhildur & Hallgrimsson, Jonas Hlynur, 2016. "Residential energy demand for space heating in the Nordic countries: Accounting for interfuel substitution," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1210-1226.
- Chong, Howard, 2012. "Building vintage and electricity use: Old homes use less electricity in hot weather," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 906-930.
- Aynur Kazaz & Seyda Adiguzel Istil, 2019. "A Comparative Analysis of Sunshine Duration Effects in terms of Renewable Energy Production Rates on The LEED BD + C Projects in Turkey," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-9, March.
- Tung, Ching-Pin & Tseng, Tze-Chi & Huang, An-Lei & Liu, Tzu-Ming & Hu, Ming-Che, 2013. "Impact of climate change on Taiwanese power market determined using linear complementarity model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 432-439.
- Randall Spalding-Fecher & Arthur Chapman & Francis Yamba & Hartley Walimwipi & Harald Kling & Bernard Tembo & Imasiku Nyambe & Boaventura Cuamba, 2016. "The vulnerability of hydropower production in the Zambezi River Basin to the impacts of climate change and irrigation development," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 721-742, June.
- Wang, Yuanyuan & Wang, Jianzhou & Zhao, Ge & Dong, Yao, 2012. "Application of residual modification approach in seasonal ARIMA for electricity demand forecasting: A case study of China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 284-294.
- Reza Fazeli & Brynhildur Davidsdottir & Jonas Hlynur Hallgrimsson, 2016. "Climate Impact On Energy Demand For Space Heating In Iceland," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(02), pages 1-23, May.
- Maximilian Auffhammer & Anin Aroonruengsawat, 2011. "Simulating the impacts of climate change, prices and population on California’s residential electricity consumption," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 191-210, December.
- Handayani, Kamia & Filatova, Tatiana & Krozer, Yoram & Anugrah, Pinto, 2020. "Seeking for a climate change mitigation and adaptation nexus: Analysis of a long-term power system expansion," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 262(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:20:y:1992:i:3:p:233-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.