On the role of heterogeneous and imperfect information in a laboratory financial market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sunder, Shyam, 1992. "Market for Information: Experimental Evidence," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 667-695, May.
- Sunder, S., 1992. "Experimental Asset Markets: A Survey," GSIA Working Papers 1992-19, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Huber, Jurgen & Kirchler, Michael & Sutter, Matthias, 2008. "Is more information always better: Experimental financial markets with cumulative information," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 86-104, January.
- Smith, Vernon L & Suchanek, Gerry L & Williams, Arlington W, 1988. "Bubbles, Crashes, and Endogenous Expectations in Experimental Spot Asset Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1119-1151, September.
- Charles Noussair & Stephane Robin & Bernard Ruffieux, 2001. "Price Bubbles in Laboratory Asset Markets with Constant Fundamental Values," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 4(1), pages 87-105, June.
- John D. Hey & Andrea Morone, 2004. "Do Markets Drive Out Lemmings-or Vice Versa?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 71(284), pages 637-659, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone, 2015.
"Market Efficiency, Trading Institutions and Information Mirages: evidence from an experimental asset market,"
67448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Morone & Simone Nuzzo, 2016. "Market Efficiency, Trading Institutions and Information Mirages: Evidence from an Experimental Asset Market," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2016/17, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Andrea Morone & Simone Nuzzo, 2016. "Market efficiency, trading institutions and information mirages: Evidence from an experimental asset market," Working Papers 2016/12, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- repec:eee:beexfi:v:13:y:2017:i:c:p:42-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Ferri & Andrea Morone, 2014.
"The effect of rating agencies on herd behaviour,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 9(1), pages 107-127, April.
- Andrea Morone & Giovanni Ferri, 2008. "The Effect of Rating Agencies on Herd Behaviour," SERIES 0022, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Nov 2008.
- Giovanni Ferri & Andrea Morone, 2008. "The Effect of Rating Agencies on Herd Behaviour," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_21, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Barreda Tarrazona, Iván J. & Grimalda, Gianluca & Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone & Teglio, Andrea, 2017. "Centralizing information improves market efficiency more than increasing information: Results from experimental asset markets," Kiel Working Papers 2072, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nuzzo, Simone & Morone, Andrea, 2017.
"Asset markets in the lab: A literature review,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 42-50.
- Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone, 2016. "Asset markets in the lab: A literature review," Kiel Working Papers 2060, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andrea Morone & Simone Nuzzo, 2016. "Asset markets in the lab: A literature review," Working Papers 2016/10, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Morone, Andrea & Nuzzo, Simone, 2016. "Asset Markets in the Lab: a literature review," MPRA Paper 70461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philipp Hornung & Ulrike Leopold-Wildburger & Roland Mestel & Stefan Palan, 2015. "Insider behavior under different market structures: experimental evidence on trading patterns, manipulation, and profitability," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 23(2), pages 357-373, June.
- Adriana Gabriela Breaban & Juan Carlos Matallín-Sáez & Iván Barreda-Tarrazona & Mª Rosario Balaguer-Franch, 2012. "The demand for structured products: an experimental approach," Working Papers 2012/15, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Iván Barreda-Tarrazona & Juan Matallín-Sáez & Mª Balaguer-Franch, 2011. "Measuring Investors’ Socially Responsible Preferences in Mutual Funds," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 103(2), pages 305-330, October.
- Simone Alfarano & Andrea Morone & Eva Camacho, 2011. "The role of public and private information in a laboratory financial market," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
KeywordsAsset market; Experimental study; Asymmetric information; Information support;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:14:y:2006:i:4:p:417-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.