Measuring Investors’ Socially Responsible Preferences in Mutual Funds
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kliger, Doron & Levy, Ori & Sonsino, Doron, 2003. "On absolute and relative performance and the demand for mutual funds--experimental evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 341-363, November.
- C. Bram Cadsby & Elizabeth Maynes, 1998. "Laboratory experiments in corporate and investment finance: a survey," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4-5), pages 277-298.
- James Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte Madrian, 2008.
"Why Does the Law of One Price Fail? An Experiment on Index Mutual Funds,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
amz2369, Yale School of Management, revised 05 May 2008.
- James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2010. "Why Does the Law of One Price Fail? An Experiment on Index Mutual Funds," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(4), pages 1405-1432, April.
- Choi, James & Madrian, Brigitte & Laibson, David I., 2010. "Why Does the Law of One Price Fail? An Experiment on Index Mutual Funds," Scholarly Articles 4686775, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2006. "Why Does the Law of One Price Fail? An Experiment on Index Mutual Funds," NBER Working Papers 12261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James J Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C Madrian, 2008. "Why Does the Law of One Price Fail? An Experiment on Index Mutual Funds," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002014, David K. Levine.
- Murray, Keith B. & Vogel, Christine M., 1997. "Using a hierarchy-of-effects approach to gauge the effectiveness of corporate social responsibility to generate goodwill toward the firm: Financial versus nonfinancial impacts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 141-159, February.
- Simone Alfarano & Iván Barreda-Tarrazona & Eva Camacho-Cuena, 2006. "On the role of heterogeneous and imperfect information in a laboratory financial market," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 417-433, December.
- Javier Gil-Bazo & Pablo Ruiz-Verdú & André Santos, 2010.
"The Performance of Socially Responsible Mutual Funds: The Role of Fees and Management Companies,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 94(2), pages 243-263, June.
- Javier Gil-Bazo & Pablo Ruiz-Verdu & Andre A. P. Santos, 2008. "The performance of socially responsible mutual funds: the role of fees and management companies," Business Economics Working Papers wb083409, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Cullis, John G & Lewis, Alan & Winnett, Adrian, 1992. "Paying to Be Good? U.K. Ethical Investments," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 3-24.
- Anand, Paul & Cowton, Christopher J., 1993. "The ethical investor: Exploring dimensions of investment behaviour," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 377-385, June.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521456821 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eva Camacho-Cuena & Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Gerardo Sabater-Grande, 2004. "An Experimental Validation of Hypothetical WTP for a Recyclable Product," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(3), pages 313-335, March.
- Davis, Douglas D. & Holt, Charles a., 1993. "Experimental economics: Methods, problems and promise," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 8(2), pages 179-212.
- Rob Bauer & Jeroen Derwall & RogÃ©r Otten, 2007. "The Ethical Mutual Fund Performance Debate: New Evidence from Canada," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 111-124, January.
- Webley, Paul & Lewis, Alan & Mackenzie, Craig, 2001. "Commitment among ethical investors: An experimental approach," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 27-42, February.
- Smith, Vernon L & Suchanek, Gerry L & Williams, Arlington W, 1988. "Bubbles, Crashes, and Endogenous Expectations in Experimental Spot Asset Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1119-51, September.
- N. Kreander & R.H. Gray & D.M. Power & C.D. Sinclair, 2005. "Evaluating the Performance of Ethical and Non-ethical Funds: A Matched Pair Analysis," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(7-8), pages 1465-1493.
- Katherina Glac, 2009. "Understanding Socially Responsible Investing: The Effect of Decision Frames and Trade-off Options," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 41-55, April.
- Alan Gregory & John Matatko & Robert Luther, 1997. "Ethical Unit Trust Financial Performance: Small Company Effects and Fund Size Effects," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 705-725.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-91, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:103:y:2011:i:2:p:305-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.