Measuring Investors’ Socially Responsible Preferences in Mutual Funds
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan Gregory & John Matatko & Robert Luther, 1997. "Ethical Unit Trust Financial Performance: Small Company Effects and Fund Size Effects," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 705-725.
- Javier Gil-Bazo & Pablo Ruiz-Verdú & André Santos, 2010.
"The Performance of Socially Responsible Mutual Funds: The Role of Fees and Management Companies,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 94(2), pages 243-263, June.
- Javier Gil-Bazo & Pablo Ruiz-Verdu & Andre A. P. Santos, 2008. "The performance of socially responsible mutual funds: the role of fees and management companies," Business Economics Working Papers wb083409, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- James J Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C Madrian, 2008.
"Why Does the Law of One Price Fail? An Experiment on Index Mutual Funds,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
122247000000002014, David K. Levine.
- James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2010. "Why Does the Law of One Price Fail? An Experiment on Index Mutual Funds," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(4), pages 1405-1432, April.
- James Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte Madrian, 2008. "Why Does the Law of One Price Fail? An Experiment on Index Mutual Funds," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2369, Yale School of Management, revised 05 May 2008.
- Choi, James & Madrian, Brigitte & Laibson, David I., 2010. "Why Does the Law of One Price Fail? An Experiment on Index Mutual Funds," Scholarly Articles 4686775, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- James J. Choi & David Laibson & Brigitte C. Madrian, 2006. "Why Does the Law of One Price Fail? An Experiment on Index Mutual Funds," NBER Working Papers 12261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Webley, Paul & Lewis, Alan & Mackenzie, Craig, 2001. "Commitment among ethical investors: An experimental approach," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 27-42, February.
- Anand, Paul & Cowton, Christopher J., 1993. "The ethical investor: Exploring dimensions of investment behaviour," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 377-385, June.
- Cullis, John G & Lewis, Alan & Winnett, Adrian, 1992. "Paying to Be Good? U.K. Ethical Investments," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 3-24.
- C. Bram Cadsby & Elizabeth Maynes, 1998. "Laboratory experiments in corporate and investment finance: a survey," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4-5), pages 277-298.
- Friedman,Daniel & Sunder,Shyam, 1994. "Experimental Methods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521456821.
- Katherina Glac, 2009. "Understanding Socially Responsible Investing: The Effect of Decision Frames and Trade-off Options," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 41-55, April.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
7656, David K. Levine.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-91, March.
- Kliger, Doron & Levy, Ori & Sonsino, Doron, 2003. "On absolute and relative performance and the demand for mutual funds--experimental evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 341-363, November.
- Simone Alfarano & Iván Barreda-Tarrazona & Eva Camacho-Cuena, 2006. "On the role of heterogeneous and imperfect information in a laboratory financial market," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 417-433, December.
- Smith, Vernon L & Suchanek, Gerry L & Williams, Arlington W, 1988. "Bubbles, Crashes, and Endogenous Expectations in Experimental Spot Asset Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1119-51, September.
- N. Kreander & R.H. Gray & D.M. Power & C.D. Sinclair, 2005. "Evaluating the Performance of Ethical and Non-ethical Funds: A Matched Pair Analysis," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(7-8), pages 1465-1493.
- Murray, Keith B. & Vogel, Christine M., 1997. "Using a hierarchy-of-effects approach to gauge the effectiveness of corporate social responsibility to generate goodwill toward the firm: Financial versus nonfinancial impacts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 141-159, February.
- Rob Bauer & Jeroen Derwall & RogÃ©r Otten, 2007. "The Ethical Mutual Fund Performance Debate: New Evidence from Canada," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 111-124, January.
- Davis, Douglas D. & Holt, Charles a., 1993. "Experimental economics: Methods, problems and promise," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 8(2), pages 179-212.
- Eva Camacho-Cuena & Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzís & Gerardo Sabater-Grande, 2004. "An Experimental Validation of Hypothetical WTP for a Recyclable Product," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(3), pages 313-335, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:103:y:2011:i:2:p:305-330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.