Understanding Socially Responsible Investing: The Effect of Decision Frames and Trade-off Options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cellar, Douglas F. & Barrett, Gerald V., 1987. "Script processing and intrinsic motivation: The cognitive sets underlying cognitive labels," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 115-135, August.
- Mackenzie, Craig & Lewis, Alan, 1999. "Morals and Markets: The Case of Ethical Investing," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 439-452, July.
- Webley, Paul & Lewis, Alan & Mackenzie, Craig, 2001. "Commitment among ethical investors: An experimental approach," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 27-42, February.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1984. "Stock Prices and Social Dynamics," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 15(2), pages 457-510.
- Roberts, James A., 1996. "Will the real socially responsible consumer please step forward?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 79-83.
- Anand, Paul & Cowton, Christopher J., 1993. "The ethical investor: Exploring dimensions of investment behaviour," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 377-385, June.
- Allen, Douglas E. & McGoun, Elton G. & Kester, George W., 2000. "A sociological explanation of financial market growth," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 421-432.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anett Wins & Bernhard Zwergel, 2016. "Comparing those who do, might and will not invest in sustainable funds: a survey among German retail fund investors," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 9(1), pages 51-99, April.
- El-Mehdi Barca, 2015. "Familiarity of Algerian Investors with Socially Responsible Investment (SRI)," International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(4), pages 73-85, March.
- Anna Höchstädter & Barbara Scheck, 2015. "What’s in a Name: An Analysis of Impact Investing Understandings by Academics and Practitioners," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(2), pages 449-475, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:2:p:353-:d:196966 is not listed on IDEAS
- Justyna Przychodzen & Fernando Gómez-Bezares & Wojciech Przychodzen & Mikel Larreina, 2016. "ESG Issues among Fund Managers—Factors and Motives," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-19, October.
- Dominique Diouf & Tessa Hebb & El Hadji Touré, 2016. "Exploring Factors that Influence Social Retail Investors’ Decisions: Evidence from Desjardins Fund," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 45-67, March.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:148:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3357-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iván Barreda-Tarrazona & Juan Matallín-Sáez & Mª Balaguer-Franch, 2011. "Measuring Investors’ Socially Responsible Preferences in Mutual Funds," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 103(2), pages 305-330, October.
- R. Berry & F. Yeung, 2013. "Are Investors Willing to Sacrifice Cash for Morality?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 477-492, October.
- Céline Louche & Daniel Arenas & Katinka C. Van Cranenburgh, 2012. "From Preaching to Investing: Attitudes of Religious Organisations Towards Responsible Investment," Post-Print hal-01098144, HAL.
- Maria Cristina Rossi & Dario Sansone & Costanza Torricelli & Arthur van Soest, 2018.
"Household Preferences for Socially Responsible Investments,"
Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance)
0066, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Mariacristina Rossi & Dario Sansone & Arthur van Soest & Costanza Torricelli, 2018. "“Household Preferences for Socially Responsible Investments"," CeRP Working Papers 177, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Bauer, Rob & Smeets, Paul, 2015. "Social identification and investment decisions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 121-134.
- Amelia Bilbao-Terol & Mar Arenas-Parra & Verónica Cañal-Fernández & Celia Bilbao-Terol, 2013. "Selection of Socially Responsible Portfolios Using Hedonic Prices," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 515-529, July.
- Francesco Gangi & Ida Camminatiello & Nicola Varrone, 2016. "Analysis of Private Socially Responsible Investment: The Impact of Personal Concern with Corporate Social Responsibility," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 6, pages 47-62, November.
- Trond Døskeland & Lars Jacob Tynes Pedersen, 2016. "Investing with Brain or Heart? A Field Experiment on Responsible Investment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(6), pages 1632-1644, June.
- Maria Cristina Rossi & Dario Sansone & Costanza Torricelli & Arthur van Soest, 2018. "Household Preferences for Socially Responsible Investments," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 18021, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Céline Louche & Daniel Arenas & Katinka Cranenburgh, 2012. "From Preaching to Investing: Attitudes of Religious Organisations Towards Responsible Investment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 301-320, October.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsibility; decision framing; decision making; investor behavior; investor cognition; social reporting; socially responsible investing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:87:y:2009:i:1:p:41-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.