Are learning outcomes in economics different at predominantly black and white universities? Lessons fromPrinciples of macroeconomics courses at two schools
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 28 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12114|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robin L. Bartlett, 1996. "Discovering Diversity in Introductory Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 141-153, Spring.
- Heath, Julia A, 1989. "An Econometric Model of the Role of Gender in Economic Education," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(2), pages 226-30, May.
- Kennedy, Peter, 1986. "Interpreting Dummy Variables," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(1), pages 174-75, February.
- Sam Allgood & William B. Walstad, 1999. "What Do College Seniors Know about Economics?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 350-354, May.
- Susan M. Collins, 2000. "Minority Groups in the Economics Profession," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 133-148, Spring.
- Kennedy, P. & Siegfried, J., 1995.
"Class Size and Advievement in Introductory Economics: Evidence from the Tuce III Data,"
dp95-05, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Kennedy, Peter E. & Siegfried, John J., 1997. "Class size and achievement in introductory economics: Evidence from the TUCE III data," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 385-394, October.
- Jacqueline Agesa & Maury Granger & Gregory N. Price, 2000. "Economics Faculty Research at Teaching Institutions: Are Historically Black Colleges Different?," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 427-447, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:blkpoe:v:28:y:2001:i:3:p:23-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.