The economic rationale for integrated tariffs in local public transport
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Armstrong, 1999.
"Price Discrimination by a Many-Product Firm,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 151-168.
- Armstrong, M., 1996. "Price discrimination by a many-product firm," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9628, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- FitzRoy, Felix & Smith, Ian, 1999. "Season Tickets and the Demand for Public Transport," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 219-238.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sharaby, Nir & Shiftan, Yoram, 2012. "The impact of fare integration on travel behavior and transit ridership," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 63-70.
- Abrate, Graziano & Piacenza, Massimiliano & Vannoni, Davide, 2009.
"The impact of Integrated Tariff Systems on public transport demand: Evidence from Italy,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 120-127, March.
- Graziano Abrate & Massimiliano Piacenza & Davide Vannoni, "undated". "The Impact of Integrated Tariff Systems on Public Transport Demand: Evidence from Italy," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000000, EcoMod.
- Albalate, Daniel & Bel, Germà, 2010.
"What shapes local public transportation in Europe? Economics, mobility, institutions, and geography,"
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 775-790, September.
- Germa Bel & Daniel Albalate, 2009. "What shapes local public transportation in Europe? Economics, Mobility, Institutions, and Geography," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/34, European University Institute.
- repec:eee:retrec:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:26-35 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsH79; L92; L97;
- H79 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Other
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
- L97 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Utilities: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:40:y:2006:i:4:p:875-885. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.