Screening with an approximate type space
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kristóf Madarász & Andrea Prat, 2010. "Screening with an Approximate Type Space," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 548, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Madarász, Kristóf & Prat, Andrea, 2010. "Screening with an Approximate Type Space," CEPR Discussion Papers 7900, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Armstrong, Mark, 1996. "Multiproduct Nonlinear Pricing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 51-75, January.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Philippe Chone, 1998. "Ironing, Sweeping, and Multidimensional Screening," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(4), pages 783-826, July.
- Dirk Bergemann & Karl Schlag, 2012.
"Robust Monopoly Pricing,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Robust Mechanism Design The Role of Private Information and Higher Order Beliefs, chapter 13, pages 417-441
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Dirk Bergemann & Karl Schlag, 2005. "Robust Monopoly Pricing," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1527R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 2007.
- Dirk Bergemann & Karl Schlag, 2007. "Robust Monopoly Pricing," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000983, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Dirk Bergemann & Karl Schlag, 2005. "Robust Monopoly Pricing," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1527R2, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Sep 2008.
- Mark Armstrong, 1999.
"Price Discrimination by a Many-Product Firm,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(1), pages 151-168.
- Armstrong, M., 1996. "Price discrimination by a many-product firm," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9628, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Armstrong, Mark, 2006. "Price discrimination," MPRA Paper 4693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Nisan, Noam & Segal, Ilya, 2006. "The communication requirements of efficient allocations and supporting prices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 192-224, July.
- Gregory Dobson & Shlomo Kalish, 1993. "Heuristics for Pricing and Positioning a Product-Line Using Conjoint and Cost Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(2), pages 160-175, February.
- McAfee, R. Preston & McMillan, John, 1988. "Multidimensional incentive compatibility and mechanism design," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 335-354, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier Gabaix, 2014. "A Sparsity-Based Model of Bounded Rationality," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 129(4), pages 1661-1710.
- L. Elisa Celis & Gregory Lewis & Markus Mobius & Hamid Nazerzadeh, 2014.
"Buy-It-Now or Take-a-Chance: Price Discrimination Through Randomized Auctions,"
INFORMS, vol. 60(12), pages 2927-2948, December.
- L. Elisa Celis & Gregory Lewis & Markus M. Mobius & Hamid Nazerzadeh, 2012. "Buy-it-now or Take-a-chance: Price Discrimination through Randomized Auctions," NBER Working Papers 18590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Battaglini & Rohit Lamba, 2012. "Optimal Dynamic Contracting," Working Papers 1431, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program..
- Dirk Bergemann & Ji Shen & Yun Xu & Edmund M. Yeh, 2015. "Nonlinear Pricing with Finite Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1981, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Prat, Andrea, 2014. "Media Power," CEPR Discussion Papers 10094, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Garicano, Luis & Prat, Andrea, 2011. "Organizational Economics with Cognitive Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 8372, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:35056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .