Doing masculinity: gendered challenges to replacing burley tobacco in central Kentucky
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- D. Wright, 2005. "Fields of Cultural Contradictions: Lessons from the Tobacco Patch," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 22(4), pages 465-477, December.
- John Cranfield & Spencer Henson & James Holliday, 2010. "The motives, benefits, and problems of conversion to organic production," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 27(3), pages 291-306, September.
- Doss, Cheryl R., 2002.
"Men's Crops? Women's Crops? The Gender Patterns of Cropping in Ghana,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1987-2000, November.
- Doss, Cheryl R., 2001. "Men'S Crops? Women'S Crops? Gender Patterns Of Cropping In Ghana," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20624, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Carr, Edward R., 2008. "Men's Crops and Women's Crops: The Importance of Gender to the Understanding of Agricultural and Development Outcomes in Ghana's Central Region," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 900-915, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:35:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10460-018-9867-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; Gender; Masculinity; Tobacco; Diversification; Kentucky;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:agrhuv:v:29:y:2012:i:2:p:137-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.