Consumer interest towards tropical fruit: factors affecting avocado fruit consumption in Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luigi Cembalo & Alessia Lombardi & Stefano Pascucci & Domenico Dentoni & Giuseppina Migliore & Fabio Verneau & Giorgio Schifani, 2015. "“Rationally Local”: Consumer Participation in Alternative Food Chains," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(3), pages 330-352, June.
- Badar, Hammad & Ariyawardana, Anoma & Collins, Ray, 2015. "Capturing Consumer Preferences for Value Chain Improvements in the Mango Industry of Pakistan," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 18(3), pages 1-18, September.
- Zanoli, Raffaele & Naspetti, Simona, 2002. "Consumer motivations in the purchase of organic food. A means-end approach," MPRA Paper 32712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppina Migliore & Massimiliano Borrello & Alessia Lombardi & Giorgio Schifani, 2018. "Consumers’ willingness to pay for natural food: evidence from an artefactual field experiment," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 6(1), pages 1-10, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Vehapi Semir, 2015. "A Study of the Consumer Motives which Influence the Purchase of Organic Food in Serbia," Economic Themes, Sciendo, vol. 53(1), pages 102-118, March.
- Isabel Miralles & Domenico Dentoni & Stefano Pascucci, 2017. "Understanding the organization of sharing economy in agri-food systems: evidence from alternative food networks in Valencia," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 34(4), pages 833-854, December.
- Seufert, Verena & Ramankutty, Navin & Mayerhofer, Tabea, 2017. "What is this thing called organic? – How organic farming is codified in regulations," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 10-20.
- Anna Gaviglio & Mattia Bertocchi & Maria Elena Marescotti & Eugenio Demartini & Alberto Pirani, 2016. "The social pillar of sustainability: a quantitative approach at the farm level," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Ngobo, Paul-Valentin & Jean, Sylvie, 2012. "Does store image influence demand for organic store brands?," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 621-628.
- Jessica Aschemann-Witzel & Stephan Zielke, 2017. "Can't Buy Me Green? A Review of Consumer Perceptions of and Behavior Toward the Price of Organic Food," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 211-251, March.
- Soyoung Seo & Hee-Kyung Ahn & Jaeseok Jeong & Junghoon Moon, 2016. "Consumers’ Attitude toward Sustainable Food Products: Ingredients vs. Packaging," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-1, October.
- Marietta Kiss & Kontor Eniko & Kun Andras Istvan, 2015. "The Effect Of 'Organic' Labels On Consumer Perception Of Chocolates," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 448-457, July.
- Latvala, Terhi & Mandolesi, Serena & Nicholas, Phillipa & Zanoli, Raffaele, 2013. "Identifying Expectations for Innovations in Management Practices in Dairy Sector by Using Q Methodology," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164734, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Elisa Monnot & Fanny Reniou & Béatrice Parguel, 2014.
"Consumer responses to elimination of overpackaging on private label products,"
- Elisa Monnot & Fanny Reniou & Béatrice Parguel, 2015. "Consumer responses to elimination of overpackaging on private label products," Post-Print hal-01123706, HAL.
- Stefan Bojnec & Dacinia Crina Petrescu & Ruxandra Malina Petrescu-Mag & Carmen Valentina Radulescu, 2019. "Locally Produced Organic Food: Consumer Preferences," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 21(50), pages 209-209, February.
- Terlau, Wiltrud & Hirsch, Darya, 2015. "Sustainable Consumption and the Attitude-Behaviour-Gap Phenomenon - Causes and Measurements towards a Sustainable Development," 2015 International European Forum (144th EAAE Seminar), February 9-13, 2015, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206233, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Charles M. Benbrook & Brian P. Baker, 2014. "Perspective on Dietary Risk Assessment of Pesticide Residues in Organic Food," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(6), pages 1-19, May.
- Francisco José Torres‐Ruiz & Manuela Vega‐Zamora & Manuel Parras‐Rosa, 2018. "Sustainable Consumption: Proposal of a Multistage Model to Analyse Consumer Behaviour for Organic Foods," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(4), pages 588-602, May.
- Zhuo Liu & Christopher A. Kanter & Kent D. Messer & Harry M. Kaiser, 2013.
"Identifying significant characteristics of organic milk consumers: a CART analysis of an artefactual field experiment,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(21), pages 3110-3121, July.
- Liu, Zhuo & Kanter, Christopher & Messer, Kent D. & Kaiser, Harry M., 2011. "Identifying Significant Characteristics of Organic Milk Consumers: A CART Analysis of an Artefactual Field Experiment," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 104020, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Razia Sultana Sumi & Golam Kabir, 2018. "Factors Affecting the Buying Intention of Organic Tea Consumers of Bangladesh," Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-15, June.
- Fabrice Larceneux & Florence Benoît-Moreau & Valérie Renaudin, 2012. "Why Might Organic Labels Fail to Influence Consumer Choices? Marginal Labelling and Brand Equity Effects," Post-Print hal-00656485, HAL.
- Francisco José Torres-Ruiz & Manuela Vega-Zamora & Manuel Parras-Rosa, 2018. "False Barriers in the Purchase of Organic Foods. The Case of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in Spain," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-1, February.
- Hyunsoo Kang & Mincheol Kang & Sora Yoon & Dongju Kim, 2014. "A consumer value analysis of mobile internet protocol television based on a means-end chain theory," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(4), pages 587-613, December.
- Sirieix, Lucie & Schaer, Burkhard, 2005.
"Buying Organic Food in France: Shopping Habits and Trust,"
15th Congress, Campinas SP, Brazil, August 14-19, 2005
24265, International Farm Management Association.
- Lucie Sirieix & Brigitte Schaer, 2005. "Buying Organic Food in France : Shopping Habits and Trust," Others 0512010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:agfoec:v:5:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40100-017-0095-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.