Urbanization and urban transport in India: the search for a policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory K. Ingram, 1998. "Patterns of Metropolitan Development: What Have We Learned?," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 35(7), pages 1019-1035, June.
- Small, Kenneth A & Song, Shunfeng, 1992.
""Wasteful" Commuting: A Resolution,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 888-898, August.
- Small, Kenneth A. & Song, Shunfeng, 1992. ""Wasteful" Commuting: A Resolution," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt5142n2ts, University of California Transportation Center.
- Ramanathan, R., 1998. "Development of Indian passenger transport," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 429-430.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baidya, S. & Borken-Kleefeld, J., 2009. "Atmospheric emissions from road transportation in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3812-3822, October.
- Singh, Sanjay Kumar, 2012. "Urban transport in India: issues, challenges, and the way forward," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 52, pages 1-9.
- Enoch, Marcus P. & Warren, James P., 2008. "Automobile use within selected island states," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1208-1219, November.
- Pucher, John & Korattyswaropam, Nisha & Mittal, Neha & Ittyerah, Neenu, 2005. "Urban transport crisis in India," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 185-198, May.
- Malayath, Manoj & Verma, Ashish, 2013. "Activity based travel demand models as a tool for evaluating sustainable transportation policies," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 45-66.
- SINGH Sanjay, 2016. "Assessment Of Passenger Satisfaction With Public Bus Transport Services: A Case Study Of Lucknow City (India)," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 11(3), pages 107-128, December.
More about this item
KeywordsUrbanization; Urban Transport Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sot:journl:y:2004:i:27:p:26-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Danielis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/xxxxxxx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.