Urban transport crisis in India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gakenheimer, Ralph, 1999. "Urban mobility in the developing world," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 671-689.
- Padam, Sudarsanam & Singh, Sanjay Kumar, 2004. "Urbanization and urban transport in India: the search for a policy," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 27, pages 26-44.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zenou, Yves, 2011.
"Search, migration, and urban land use: The case of transportation policies,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 174-187, November.
- Zenou, Yves, 2010. "Search, Migration, and Urban Land Use: The Case of Transportation Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 5312, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yves Zenou, 2010. "Search, Migration, and Urban Land Use: The Case of Transportation Policies," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1027, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Zenou, Yves, 2010. "Search, Migration, and Urban Land Use: The Case of Transportation Policies," Research Papers in Economics 2010:19, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Zenou, Yves, 2010. "Search, Migration, and Urban Land Use: The Case of Transportation Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 8110, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ahmed, Qureshi Intikhab & Lu, Huapu & Ye, Shi, 2008. "Urban transportation and equity: A case study of Beijing and Karachi," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 125-139, January.
- Motasemi, F. & Afzal, Muhammad T. & Salema, Arshad Adam & Moghavvemi, M. & Shekarchian, M. & Zarifi, F. & Mohsin, R., 2014. "Energy and exergy utilization efficiencies and emission performance of Canadian transportation sector, 1990–2035," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 355-366.
- Ong, H.C. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Masjuki, H.H., 2011. "A review on emissions and mitigation strategies for road transport in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(8), pages 3516-3522.
- Dhar, Subash & Shukla, Priyadarshi R., 2015. "Low carbon scenarios for transport in India: Co-benefits analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 186-198.
- repec:eee:wodepe:v:7-8:y:2017:i::p:22-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Schroeder & Manisha Anantharaman, 2017. "“Lifestyle Leapfrogging” in Emerging Economies: Enabling Systemic Shifts to Sustainable Consumption," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 3-23, March.
- Dalal, Pamela & Sikder, Saiyid Hassan & Goulias, Konstadinos G., 2008. "An Exploratory Analysis of Transportation Household Expenditures in the Greater Sylhet Area in Bangladesh," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6q8508wh, University of California Transportation Center.
- Verma, Meghna & Rahul, T.M. & Reddy, Peesari Vamshidhar & Verma, Ashish, 2016. "The factors influencing bicycling in the Bangalore city," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 29-40.
- Cristina ALPOPI & Sofia Elena COLESCA, 2010. "Management Of Public Passenger Transport Services During Economic Crisis," Proceedings of Administration and Public Management International Conference, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 6(1), pages 104-121, June.
- Chidambaram, Bhuvanachithra & Janssen, Marco A. & Rommel, Jens & Zikos, Dimitrios, 2014. "Commuters’ mode choice as a coordination problem: A framed field experiment on traffic policy in Hyderabad, India," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 9-22.
- Ahmad, Sohail & Puppim de Oliveira, Jose A., 2016. "Determinants of urban mobility in India: Lessons for promoting sustainable and inclusive urban transportation in developing countries," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 106-114.
- Ponnaluri, Raj V., 2011. "Sustainable Bus Rapid Transit initiatives in India: The role of decisive leadership and strong institutions," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 269-275, January.
- Sudhakara Reddy, B. & Balachandra, P., 2012. "Urban mobility: A comparative analysis of megacities of India," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 152-164.
- Rahman, Syed & Balijepalli, Chandra, 2016. "Understanding the determinants of demand for public transport: Evidence from suburban rail operations in five divisions of Indian Railways," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 13-22.
- Xie, Chunping & Hawkes, Adam D., 2015. "Estimation of inter-fuel substitution possibilities in China's transport industry using ridge regression," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 260-267.
- Iyer, Narayan V. & Badami, Madhav G., 2007. "Two-wheeled motor vehicle technology in India: Evolution, prospects and issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4319-4331, August.
- repec:spr:masfgc:v:22:y:2017:i:7:d:10.1007_s11027-016-9704-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:121-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suman, Hemant K. & Bolia, Nomesh B. & Tiwari, Geetam, 2017. "Comparing public bus transport service attributes in Delhi and Mumbai: Policy implications for improving bus services in Delhi," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 63-74.
- Malayath, Manoj & Verma, Ashish, 2013. "Activity based travel demand models as a tool for evaluating sustainable transportation policies," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 45-66.
- SINGH Sanjay, 2016. "Assessment Of Passenger Satisfaction With Public Bus Transport Services: A Case Study Of Lucknow City (India)," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 11(3), pages 107-128, December.
- Mahlia, T.M.I. & Tohno, S. & Tezuka, T., 2012. "History and current status of the motor vehicle energy labeling and its implementation possibilities in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 1828-1844.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:12:y:2005:i:3:p:185-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.