Attitudes of the IT staff against employing organization as a challenge for the development of IT businesses (Postawy pracownikow branzy IT wobec zatrudniajacych organizacji jako wyzwanie dla rozwoju firm informatycznych)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Surendra Gera & Wulong Gu, 2004. "The Effect of Organizational Innovation and Information and Communications Technology on Firm Performance," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 9, pages 37-51, Fall.
- Feigenberg, Benjamin & Field, Erica M. & Pande, Rohini, 2010.
"Building Social Capital through Microfinance,"
Working Paper Series
rwp10-019, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Benjamin Feigenberg & Erica M. Field & Rohini Pande, 2010. "Building Social Capital Through Microfinance," CID Working Papers 209, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Feigenberg, Benjamin & Field, Erica Marie & Pande, Rohini, 2010. "Building Social Capital Through Microfinance," Scholarly Articles 4449105, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Benjamin Feigenberg & Erica M. Field & Rohini Pande, 2010. "Building Social Capital Through MicroFinance," NBER Working Papers 16018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bertschek, Irene & Meyer, Jenny, 2010. "IT is never too late for changes? Analysing the relationship between process innovation, IT and older workers," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-053, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ebling, Günther & Janz, Norbert, 1999. "Export and innovation activities in the German service sector: empirical evidence at the firm level," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-53, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Caroline Chibelushi & David Trigg, 2012. "Internal self-assessment for ICT SMEs: a way forward," International Journal of Business Performance Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 13(2), pages 103-126.
- Schneider, Lutz, 2007. "Alterung und technologisches Innovationspotential : Eine Linked-Employer-Employee-Analyse," IWH Discussion Papers 2/2007, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Leora Friedberg, 2003.
"The Impact of Technological Change on Older Workers: Evidence from Data on Computer Use,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 56(3), pages 511-529, April.
- Leora Friedberg, 2001. "The Impact of Technological Change on Older Workers: Evidence from Data on Computer Use," NBER Working Papers 8297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gera, Surendra & Gu, Wulong, 2004. "The Effect of Organizational Innovation and Information Technology on Firm Performance," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2004007e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Petri Rouvinen, 2002. "Characteristics of product and process innovators: some evidence from the Finnish innovation survey," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(9), pages 575-580.
- Borghans,Lex & Weel,Bas,ter, 2002. "Do Older Workers Have More Trouble Using a Computer Than Younger Workers?," ROA Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgm:pzwzuw:v:10:i:38:y:2012:p:229-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/somuwpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.