On the Stability of Research Joint Ventures: Implications for Collusion
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Tomaso Duso, & Enrico Pennings & Jo Seldeslachts, 2008. "On The Stability of Research Joint Ventures: Implications for Collusion," CIG Working Papers SP II 2008-15, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Seldeslachts, Jo & Duso, Tomaso & Pennings, Enrico, 2008. "On the Stability of Research Joint Ventures: Implications for Collusion," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 240, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vonortas, Nicholas S., 1997. "Research joint ventures in the US," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 577-595, December.
- Duso, Tomaso & Pennings, Enrico & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2007.
"The Dynamics of Research Joint Ventures: A Panel Data Analysis,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
221, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Tomaso Duso & Enrico Pennings & Jo Seldeslachts, 2008. "The Dynamics of Research Joint Ventures: A Panel Data Analysis," CIG Working Papers SP II 2007-12, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Martin, Stephen, 1996. "R & D joint ventures and tacit product market collusion," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 733-741, April.
- Eliane Catilina & Robert Feinberg, 2006. "Market Power and Incentives to Form Research Consortia," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 28(2), pages 129-144, March.
- Ordover, Janusz A & Baumol, William J, 1988. "Antitrust Policy and High-Technology Industries," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 13-34, Winter.
- Cabral, Luis M. B., 2000. "R&D cooperation and product market competition," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 1033-1047, October.
- Helder Vasconcelos, 2004. "Entry Effects on Cartel Stability and the Joint Executive Committee," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 24(3), pages 219-241, May.
- Reuer, Jeffrey J. & Zollo, Maurizio, 2005. "Termination outcomes of research alliances," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 101-115, February.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Michael D. Whinston, 1990. "Multimarket Contact and Collusive Behavior," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(1), pages 1-26, Spring.
- Thomas W. Ross, 2009. "Sustaining Cooperation with Joint Ventures," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 31-54, May.
More about this item
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- L44 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Antitrust Policy and Public Enterprise, Nonprofit Institutions, and Professional Organizations
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sen:rebelj:v:57:i:1:y:2012:p:98-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Petra Van den Bempt). General contact details of provider: http://www.rebel-journal.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.