Sustaining Cooperation with Joint Ventures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clémence Christin, 2013.
"Entry Deterrence Through Cooperative R&D Over-Investment,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 79(2), pages 5-26.
- Christin, Clémence, 2011. "Entry deterrence through cooperative R&D over-investment," DICE Discussion Papers 38, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Clémence Christin, 2013.
"Entry deterrence through cooperative R&D over-investment
[Accords de recherche et développement, sur-investissement et barrières à l'entrée]," Post-Print halshs-01103565, HAL.
- Clémence CHRISTIN, 2013. "Entry Deterrence Through Cooperative R&D Over-Investment," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2013021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Normann, Hans-Theo & Rösch, Jürgen & Schultz, Luis Manuel, 2015. "Do buyer groups facilitate collusion?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 72-84.
- Georgieva, Dobrina & Jandik, Tomas & Lee, Wayne Y., 2012. "The impact of laws, regulations, and culture on cross-border joint ventures," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 774-795.
- Albert Jolink & Eva Niesten, 2012. "Hybrid Governance," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tomaso Duso & Lars-Hendrik Röller & Jo Seldeslachts, 2014.
"Collusion Through Joint R&D: An Empirical Assessment,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 96(2), pages 349-370, May.
- Tomaso Duso & Lars-Hendrik Roeller & Jo Seldeslachts, 2010. "Collusion through Joint R&D: An Empirical Assessment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-112/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Duso, Tomaso & Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2012. "Collusion through joint R&D: An empirical assessment," DICE Discussion Papers 79, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Duso, Tomaso & Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Seldeslachts, Jo, 2010. "Collusion through Joint R&D: An Empirical Assessment," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 343, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- J. Seldeslachts & T. Duso & E. Pennings, 2012.
"On the Stability of Research Joint Ventures: Implications for Collusion,"
Review of Business and Economic Literature,
Intersentia, vol. 57(1), pages 98-109, March.
- Seldeslachts, Jo & Duso, Tomaso & Pennings, Enrico, 2008. "On the Stability of Research Joint Ventures: Implications for Collusion," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 240, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Tomaso Duso, & Enrico Pennings & Jo Seldeslachts, 2008. "On The Stability of Research Joint Ventures: Implications for Collusion," CIG Working Papers SP II 2008-15, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Alberto Zazzaro, 2011. "The Costs of Inter-Firm Networks," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 4, December.
- repec:bpj:rneart:v:15:y:2017:i:1:p:35-61:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gianluca Femminis & Gianmaria Martini, 2008. "Extended RJV cooperation and social welfare," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq0852, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Krämer Jan & Vogelsang Ingo, 2016.
"Co-Investments and Tacit Collusion in Regulated Network Industries: Experimental Evidence,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 35-61, March.
- Krämer, Jan & Vogelsang, Ingo, 2012. "Co-investments and tacit collusion in regulated network industries: Experimental evidence," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60389, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Andreas Nicklisch, 2012. "Does collusive advertising facilitate collusive pricing? Evidence from experimental duopolies," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 515-532, December.
More about this item
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:25:y:2009:i:1:p:31-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.