Rural Industrialisation and Internal Migration in China
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shuming Bao & Örn B. Bodvarsson & Jack W. Hou & Yaohui Zhao, 2011.
"The Regulation Of Migration In A Transition Economy: China'S Hukou System,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(4), pages 564-579, October.
- Bao, Shuming & Bodvarsson, Örn B. & Hou, Jack W. & Zhao, Yaohui, 2009. "The Regulation of Migration in a Transition Economy: China’s Hukou System," IZA Discussion Papers 4493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fukase, Emiko, 2013. "Foreign job opportunities and internal migration in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6420, The World Bank.
- Bodvarsson, Örn B. & Hou, Jack W. & Shen, Kailing, 2014. "Aging and Migration in a Transition Economy: The Case of China," IZA Discussion Papers 8351, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nong Zhu & Xubei Luo & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Migration, Urbanization and City Growth in China," CEMA Working Papers 545, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Jialu Liu, 2011. "Human capital, migration and rural entrepreneurship in China," Indian Growth and Development Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 100-122, September.
- Li Zhang, 2013. "Urbanization, farm dependence and population change in China1," Chapters,in: Handbook of Rural Development, chapter 15, pages i-ii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:spr:ariqol:v:13:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11482-017-9521-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Yiu Por Chen, 2012.
"Land use rights, market transitions, and labour policy change in China (1980–84),"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 20(4), pages 705-743, October.
- Chen, Yiu Por (Vincent), 2012. "Land Use Rights, Market Transitions, and Labor Policy Change in China (1980-4)," IZA Discussion Papers 6521, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jialu Liu, 2010. "Does Migration Income Help Hometown Business? Evidences from Rural Households Survey in China," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(4), pages 2598-2611.
- Chang, Hongqin & Dong, Xiao-yuan & MacPhail, Fiona, 2011.
"Labor Migration and Time Use Patterns of the Left-behind Children and Elderly in Rural China,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 2199-2210.
- Hongqin Chang & Xiao-yuan Dong & Fiona MacPhail, 2010. "Labour Migration and Time Use Patterns of the Left-Behind Children and Elderly in Rural China," Departmental Working Papers 2010-05, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Li Zhang, 2011. "Farm Dependence and Population Change in China," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 30(5), pages 751-779, October.
- Dudley Poston & Li Zhang, 2008. "Ecological Analyses of Permanent and Temporary Migration Streams in China in the 1990s," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 27(6), pages 689-712, December.
- Emiko Fukase, 2014. "Job Opportunities in Foreign Firms and Internal Migration in Vietnam," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 28(3), pages 279-299, September.
- Bao, Shuming & Bodvarsson, Örn B. & Hou, Jack W. & Zhao, Yaohui, 2007. "Interprovincial Migration in China: The Effects of Investment and Migrant Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 2924, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- McGuire, William & Fleisher, Belton & Sheldon, Ian M., 2007. "Off-Farm Employment Opportunities and Educational Attainment in Rural China," 2007: China's Agricultural Trade: Issues and Prospects Symposium, July 2007, Beijing, China 55029, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:39:y:2002:i:12:p:2175-2187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.