The Age of Migration in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holly Reed, 2013. "Moving Across Boundaries: Migration in South Africa, 1950–2000," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(1), pages 71-95, February.
- Shuming Bao & Örn B. Bodvarsson & Jack W. Hou & Yaohui Zhao, 2011.
"The Regulation Of Migration In A Transition Economy: China'S Hukou System,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(4), pages 564-579, October.
- Bao, Shuming & Bodvarsson, Örn B. & Hou, Jack W. & Zhao, Yaohui, 2009. "The Regulation of Migration in a Transition Economy: China’s Hukou System," IZA Discussion Papers 4493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luo,Xubei & Zhu,Nong, 2015. "Hub-periphery development pattern and inclusive growth : case study of Guangdong province," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7509, The World Bank.
- Du, Yang & Park, Albert & Wang, Sangui, 2005. "Migration and rural poverty in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 688-709, December.
- Bodvarsson, Örn B. & Hou, Jack W. & Shen, Kailing, 2014. "Aging and Migration in a Transition Economy: The Case of China," IZA Discussion Papers 8351, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Li Zhang, 2013. "Urbanization, farm dependence and population change in China1," Chapters,in: Handbook of Rural Development, chapter 15, pages i-ii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chengfeng Yang & Huiran Han & Jinping Song, 2014. "Spatial Distribution of Migration and Economic Development: A Case Study of Sichuan Province, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(10), pages 1-20, September.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:139:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1698-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Yi & Matz, Julia Anna, 2017. "On the train to brain gain in rural China," Discussion Papers 252443, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Dudley Poston & Li Zhang, 2008. "Ecological Analyses of Permanent and Temporary Migration Streams in China in the 1990s," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 27(6), pages 689-712, December.
- Gavin Jones & Divya Ramchand, 2013. "Education and human capital development in the giants of Asia," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 27(1), pages 40-61, May.
- Gao, Qin & Zhai, Fuhua & Garfinkel, Irwin, 2010. "How Does Public Assistance Affect Family Expenditures? The Case of Urban China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 989-1000, July.
- Chen, Yiu Por (Vincent), 2015. "Fiscal Decentralization, Rural Industrialization, and Undocumented Labor Mobility in Rural China (1982-87)," IZA Discussion Papers 9024, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:ehbiol:v:29:y:2018:i:c:p:102-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bao, Shuming & Bodvarsson, Örn B. & Hou, Jack W. & Zhao, Yaohui, 2007. "Interprovincial Migration in China: The Effects of Investment and Migrant Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 2924, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:chieco:v:47:y:2018:i:c:p:142-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuying Tong & Martin Piotrowski, 2012. "Migration and Health Selectivity in the Context of Internal Migration in China, 1997–2009," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 31(4), pages 497-543, August.
- Martin Piotrowski & Yuying Tong & Yueyun Zhang & Lu Chao, 2016. "The Transition to First Marriage in China, 1966–2008: An Examination of Gender Differences in Education and Hukou Status," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 32(1), pages 129-154, February.
- Mingqiong Zhang & Cherrie Jiuhua Zhu & Chris Nyland, 2014. "The Institution of Hukou-based Social Exclusion: A Unique Institution Reshaping the Characteristics of Contemporary Urban China," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 1437-1457, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:popdev:v:27:y:2001:i:3:p:499-524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0098-7921 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.