A Suggestion for Evaluating the Redistributional Effects of Tax Changes: With an Application to the 2006 Norwegian Tax Reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thornton, John, 2007. "Further evidence on revenue decentralization and inflation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 140-145, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annette Alstadsæter & Martin Jacob & Wojciech Kopczuk & Kjetil Telle, 2016.
"Accounting for Business Income in Measuring Top Income Shares: Integrated Accrual Approach Using Individual and Firm Data from Norway,"
NBER Working Papers
22888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alstadsaeter, Annette & Jacob, Martin & Kopczuk, Wojciech & Telle, Kjetil, 2016. "Accounting for Business Income in Measuring Top Income Shares: Integrated Accrual Approach Using Individual and Firm Data from Norway," CEPR Discussion Papers 11671, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Annette Alstadsæter & Martin Jacob & Wojciech Kopczuk & Kjetil Telle, 2016. "Accounting for business income in measuring top income shares. Integrated accrual approach using individual and firm data from Norway," Discussion Papers 837, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Erlend E. Bø & Joel Slemrod & Thor O. Thoresen, 2015.
"Taxes on the Internet: Deterrence Effects of Public Disclosure,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 36-62, February.
- Joel Slemrod & Thor Olav Thoresen & Erlend Eide BÃ¸, 2013. "Taxes on the Internet: Deterrence Effects of Public Disclosure," CESifo Working Paper Series 4107, CESifo Group Munich.
- Erlend E. Bø & Joel Slemrod & Thor O. Thoresen, 2014. "Taxes on the internet. Deterrence effects of public disclosure," Discussion Papers 770, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Andreas Fagereng & Elin Halvorsen, 2015. "Imputing consumption from Norwegian income and wealth registry data," Discussion Papers 831, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Lambert Peter J. & Thoresen Thor O., 2012.
"The Inequality Effects of a Dual Income Tax System,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-17, July.
- Peter J. Lambert & Thor O. Thoresen, 2011. "The inequality effects of a dual income tax system," Discussion Papers 663, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Alex Bryson & Erling Barth & Harald Dale-Olsen, 2017. "Union Density, Productivity, and Wages," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 481, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Kinge, Jonas Minet & Vallejo-Torres, Laura & Morris, Stephen, 2015. "Income related inequalities in avoidable mortality in Norway: A population-based study using data from 1994–2011," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(7), pages 889-898.
More about this item
Keywordsredistributional effects; income tax; measurement problems; timing effects; common base;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:40:y:2012:i:3:p:303-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .