Growth Effects of Fiscal Policy of India States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarah K. S. Shannon & Christopher Uggen & Jason Schnittker & Melissa Thompson & Sara Wakefield & Michael Massoglia, 2017. "The Growth, Scope, and Spatial Distribution of People With Felony Records in the United States, 1948–2010," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 54(5), pages 1795-1818, October.
- Calogero Carletto & Jennica Larrison & Çaglar Özden, 2014.
"Informing migration policies: a data primer,"
Chapters, in: Robert E.B. Lucas (ed.), International Handbook on Migration and Economic Development, chapter 2, pages 9-41,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Carletto, Calogero & Larrison, Jennica & Ozden, Caglar, 2014. "Informing Migration Policies: A Data Primer," IZA Discussion Papers 8745, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carletto,Calogero & Larrison,Jennica & Ozden,Caglar & Carletto,Calogero & Larrison,Jennica & Ozden,Caglar, 2014. "Informing migration policies : a data primer," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7082, The World Bank.
- Stegelin, Forrest E. & Esalante, Cesar L & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg & Kightlinger, Keith D., 2011. "Farm and Agribusiness Labor: Spotlight on Georgia’s Produce Industry," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 29(2).
- Huzeyfe Torun & Semih Tumen, 2017.
"The empirical content of season-of-birth effects: An investigation with Turkish data,"
Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 37(57), pages 1825-1860.
- Torun, Huzeyfe & Tumen, Semih, 2016. "The Empirical Content of Season-of-Birth Effects: An Investigation with Turkish Data," IZA Discussion Papers 10203, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Huzeyfe Torun & Semih Tumen, 2017. "The Empirical Content of Season-of-Birth Effects: An Investigation with Turkish Data," Working Papers 1721, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Bahrs, Michael & Schumann, Mathias, 2016. "Unlucky to Be Young? The Long-Term Effects of School Starting Age on Smoking Behaviour and Health," hche Research Papers 2016/13, University of Hamburg, Hamburg Center for Health Economics (hche).
- Atalay, Yasemin & Kalfagianni, Agni & Pattberg, Philipp, 2017. "Renewable energy support mechanisms in the Gulf Cooperation Council states: Analyzing the feasibility of feed-in tariffs and auction mechanisms," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 723-733.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional; India; Growth; Development; States; Fiscal Policy; Monetary Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:millen:v:2:y:2011:i:2:p:141-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.