How different are the correlates of onset and continuation of civil wars?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmignani, Fabrizio & Kler, Parvinder, 2016.
"Surrounded by wars: Quantifying the role of spatial conflict spillovers,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 7-16.
- Fabrizio Carmignani & Parvinder Kler, 2013. "Surrounded by wars: Quantifying the role of spatial conflict spillovers," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201303, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Graziella Bertocchi, 2011.
"Growth, Colonization, and Institutional Development. In and Out of Africa,"
Center for Economic Research (RECent)
064, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Bertocchi, Graziella, 2011. "Growth, Colonization, and Institutional Development: In and Out of Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 8486, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bertocchi, Graziella, 2011. "Growth, Colonization, and Institutional Development: In and Out of Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 5856, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Samer Matta & Simon Appleton & Michael Bleaney, 2015.
"The Impact of the Arab Spring on the Tunisian Economy,"
2015-09, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Matta,Samer Naji & Appleton,Simon Mark & Bleaney,Michael Francis, 2016. "The impact of the Arab Spring on the Tunisian economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7856, The World Bank.
- Bluhm, Richard & Crombrugghe, Denis de & Szirmai, Adam, 2012. "Explaining the dynamics of stagnation: An empirical examination of the North, Wallis and Weingast approach," MERIT Working Papers 040, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Brück, Tilman & Mahe, Clotilde & Naudé, Wim, 2018. "Return Migration and Self-Employment: Evidence from Kyrgyzstan," IZA Discussion Papers 11332, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordscivil war; democracy; ethnic diversity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:joupea:v:48:y:2011:i:2:p:145-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.prio.no/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.