Gender, Skill, and Earnings in Professional Golf
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Shmanske, 2013. "Gender and skill convergence in professional golf," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Women in Sports, chapter 4, pages 73-91 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:touman:v:31:y:2010:i:1:p:13-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ilhyeok Park & Young Hoon Lee, 2012.
"Efficiency Comparison of International Golfers in the LPGA,"
Journal of Sports Economics,
, vol. 13(4), pages 378-392, August.
- Young Hoon Lee, 2011. "Efficiency Comparison of International Golfers in the LPGA," Working Papers 1103, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University, revised 2011.
- Garner, Jacqueline & Humphrey, Phillip R. & Simkins, Betty, 2016. "The business of sport and the sport of business: A review of the compensation literature in finance and sports," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 197-204.
- R. Antonietti, 2006. "Human Capital, Sport Performance, and Salary Determination of Professional Athletes," Working Papers 561, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Benno Torgler, 2004. "?La Grande Boucle?: Determinants of Success at the Tour de France," CREMA Working Paper Series 2004-22, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA), revised May 2005.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:jospec:v:1:y:2000:i:4:p:385-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .