Consistency or Heroics: Skewness, Performance, and Earnings on the PGA TOUR
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ilhyeok Park & Young Hoon Lee, 2012.
"Efficiency Comparison of International Golfers in the LPGA,"
Journal of Sports Economics,
, vol. 13(4), pages 378-392, August.
- Young Hoon Lee, 2011. "Efficiency Comparison of International Golfers in the LPGA," Working Papers 1103, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University, revised 2011.
- Seung Chan Ahn & Young Hoon Lee, 2014.
"Beauty And Productivity: The Case Of The Ladies Professional Golf Association,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(1), pages 155-168, January.
- Seung Chan Ahn & Young Hoon Lee, 2011. "Beauty and Productivity:The Case of the Ladies Professional Golf Association," Working Papers 1119, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University, revised 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsTournaments compensation model; Effort and performance; Economics of golf; Hot-hand phenomenon; Competitive balance; Skewness of performance distribution; J31; L83; C81;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:35:y:2007:i:4:p:463-471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.