On Terrorism and Electoral Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claude Berrebi & Esteban F. Klor, 2010. "The Impact of Terrorism on the Defence Industry," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(307), pages 518-543, July.
- Paschalis Arvanitidis & Athina Economou & Christos Kollias, 2016. "Terrorism’s effects on social capital in European countries," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 169(3), pages 231-250, December.
- Asongu, Simplice A. & Nwachukwu, Jacinta C., 2017.
"The Impact of Terrorism on Governance in African Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 253-270.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2017. "The Impact of Terrorism on Governance in African Countries," Working Papers 17/019, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta C., 2017. "The Impact of Terrorism on Governance in African Countries," MPRA Paper 81192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Gassebner & Richard Jong‐A‐Pin & Jochen O. Mierau, 2011.
"Terrorism And Cabinet Duration,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 52(4), pages 1253-1270, November.
- Martin Gassebner & Richard Jong-A-Pin & Jochen O. Mierau, 2007. "Terrorism and Cabinet Duration: An Empirical Analysis," KOF Working papers 07-181, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Javier Gardeazabal, 2010. "Vote Shares in Spanish General Elections as a Fractional Response to the Economy and Conflict," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 33, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Efraim Benmelech & Claude Berrebi, 2007. "Attack Assignments in Terror Organizations and The Productivity of Suicide Bombers," NBER Working Papers 12910, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arye Hillman, 2007. "Economic and security consequences of supreme values," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 259-280, June.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Bargain, Olivier & Elsayed, Ahmed, 2018. "Everybody's a Victim? Global Terror, Well-Being and Political Attitudes," Working Papers in Economics 733, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Javier Gardeazabal, 2011. "Terrorism, Economic Downturns and Elections," EUSECON Policy Briefing 4, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsterrorism; electoral outcomes; Israel; Israeli-Palestinian conflict;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:jocore:v:50:y:2006:i:6:p:899-925. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://pss.la.psu.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .