The Indirect Effect of Ethnic Heterogeneity on the Likelihood of Civil War Onset
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tim Krieger & Daniel Meierrieks, 2016.
"Land Grabbing and Ethnic Conflict,"
Homo Oeconomicus: Journal of Behavioral and Institutional Economics,
Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 243-260, October.
- Tim Krieger & Daniel Meierrieks, 2016. "Land Grabbing and Ethnic Conflict," CESifo Working Paper Series 6006, CESifo Group Munich.
- Krieger, Tim & Meierrieks, Daniel, 2016. "Land grabbing and ethnic conflict," Discussion Paper Series 2016-04, University of Freiburg, Wilfried Guth Endowed Chair for Constitutional Political Economy and Competition Policy.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:1:p:195-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter T. Leeson & Claudia R. Williamson, 2011. "Can’t We All Just Get Along? Fractionalization, Institutions and Economic Consequences," Chapters,in: The Handbook on the Political Economy of War, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Phanindra V. Wunnava & Aniruddha Mitra & Robert E. Prasch, 2015. "Globalization and the Ethnic Divide: Recent Longitudinal Evidence," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 96(5), pages 1475-1492, November.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1174-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koos, Carlo & Basedau, Matthias, 2012. "Does Uranium Mining Increase Civil Conflict Risk? Evidence from a Spatiotemporal Analysis of Africa from 1945 to 2010," GIGA Working Papers 205, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Massimiliano Calì & Alen Mulabdic, 2017.
"Trade and civil conflict: Revisiting the cross-country evidence,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 195-232, February.
- Cali, Massimiliano & Mulabdic, Alen, 2014. "Trade and civil conflict : revisiting the cross-country evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7125, The World Bank.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:134:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1454-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Efendic, Adnan & Pugh, Geoffrey T., 2017. "Ethnic diversity and economic performance: An empirical investigation using survey data," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-57, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andrew L. Dabalen & Ephraim Kebede & Saumik Paul, 2012. "Causes of Civil War: Micro Level Evidence from Côte d’Ivoire," HiCN Working Papers 118, Households in Conflict Network.
More about this item
KeywordsEthnic heterogeneity; civil war; conflict; ethnic fractionalization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:jocore:v:50:y:2006:i:4:p:536-547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://pss.la.psu.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.