Opening the Box: Information Technology, Work Practices, and Wages
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adam Seth Litwin, 2013. "Not Featherbedding, but Feathering the Nest: Human Resource Management and Investments in Information Technology," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 22-52, January.
- Peter Skott & Frederick Guy, 2005.
"Power-Biased Technological Change and the Rise in Earnings Inequality,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2005-17, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Frederick Guy & Peter Skottz, 2005. "Power-Biased Technological Change and the Rise in Earnings Inequality," Working Papers 06, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Virginia Doellgast, 2010. "Collective Voice under Decentralized Bargaining: A Comparative Study of Work Reorganization in US and German Call Centres," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 48(2), pages 375-399, June.
- Frederick Guy & Peter Skott, 2008.
"Information and Communications Technologies, Coordination and Control, and the Distribution of Income,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 17(3-4), pages 71-92, September.
- Frederick Guy & Peter Skott, 2007. "Information and communications technologies,coordination and control, and the distribution of income," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2007-11, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Michael J., Handel, 2004. "Implications of Information Technology for Employment, Skills, and Wages: Findings from Sectoral and Case Study Research," MPRA Paper 80241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:56:y:2003:i:2:p:224-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .