Model of investment analysis in an uncertain environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Constantin ANGHELACHE & Madalina Gabriela ANGHEL, 2015. "Theoretical aspects concerning the use of the statistical-econometric instruments the analysis of the financial assets," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 63(9), pages 44-48, September.
- Constantin Anghelache & Alexandru-Lucian Manole & Daniel Dumitrescu, 2015. "The Correlation between Final Consumption, Gross Available Income and Gross Investment: An Econometric Analysis," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 5(4), pages 84-88, October.
- Alin OPREANA, 2015. "A New Perspective of Investment Modelling at the European Union Level," Expert Journal of Economics, Sprint Investify, vol. 3(2), pages 143-148.
- William Miles, 2009. "Irreversibility, Uncertainty and Housing Investment," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 173-182, February.
- Bart M. Lambrecht & Stewart C. Myers, 2007. "A Theory of Takeovers and Disinvestment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(2), pages 809-845, April.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic environment; interest rate; uncertain environment; capital market; monetary flow; operational risk; inflation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsr:supplm:v:64:y:2016:i:8:p:77-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Visoiu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.