Pursuing Higher Education: Privileged or Free Access in Romania?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrei, Tudorel & Lefter, Viorel & Oancea, Bogdan & Stancu, Stelian, 2010. "A Comparative Study of Some Features of Higher Education in Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 280-294, July.
- Winters, John V., 2011.
"Human capital, higher education institutions, and quality of life,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 446-454, September.
- Winters, John V, 2011. "Human Capital, Higher Education Institutions, and Quality of Life," MPRA Paper 28484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tudorel Andrei & Andreea Iluzia Iacob & Claudiu Herţeliu, 2011. "The Identification Of Economic Phenomena Trends At Regional Level," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice (1954-2015), Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2011, pages 209-214, july.
- Cheng, Benjamin S. & Nwachukwu, Savior L. S., 1997. "The effect of education on fertility in Taiwan: A time series analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 95-99, September.
- Biagi, Federico & Lucifora, Claudio, 2005. "Demographic and Education Effects on Unemployment in Europe: Economic Factors and Labour Market Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 1806, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tudorel ANDREI & Bogdan OANCEA & Andreea MIRICA, 2017. "Action against Income Discrimination. Case Study: Roma Minority in Romania," ECONOMIC COMPUTATION AND ECONOMIC CYBERNETICS STUDIES AND RESEARCH, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, vol. 51(4), pages 19-36.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gregorio Gimenez & Luis Vargas-Montoya, 2021. "ICT Use and Successful Learning: The Role of the Stock of Human Capital," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 9(14), pages 1-15, July.
- Wen-Yi Chen, 2013. "Does Housing Cost Affect Birth Rates in Taiwan? The ADL Test for Threshold Co-integration," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 90-103, October.
- Claude Diebolt & Cédric Doliger, 2005. "Becker vs. Easterlin. Education, Fertility and Growth in France after World War II," Working Papers 05-03, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Guangliang Yang & Lixing Li & Shihe Fu, 2020.
"Do rural migrants benefit from labor market agglomeration economies? Evidence from Chinese cities,"
Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 910-931, September.
- Yang, Guangliang & Li, Lixing & Fu, Shihe, 2017. "Do Rural Migrants Benefit from Labor Market Agglomeration Economies? Evidence from Chinese Cities," MPRA Paper 80713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John V. Winters, 2020.
"In-State College Enrollment and Later Life Location Decisions,"
Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 55(4), pages 1400-1426.
- John V. Winters, 2016. "In-State College Enrollment and Later Life Location Decisions," Economics Working Paper Series 1702, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Winters, John V., 2018. "In-State College Enrollment and Later Life Location Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 12051, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eugénia de Matos Pedro & João Leitão & Helena Alves, 2021. "HEI Efficiency and Quality of Life: Seeding the Pro-Sustainability Efficiency," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(2), pages 1-25, January.
- Guido Schwerdt & Jarkko Turunen, 2007. "Changes in Human Capital: Implications for Productivity Growth in the Euro Area," ifo Working Paper Series 53, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Belal Fallah & Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2014.
"Geography and High-Tech Employment Growth in US Counties,"
Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 683-720.
- Belal Fallah & Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2011. "Geography and High-Tech Employment Growth in U.S. Counties," Economics Working Paper Series 1102, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business, revised Feb 2012.
- Fallah, Belal & Partridge, Mark, 2012. "Geography and high-tech employment growth in U.S. counties," MPRA Paper 38294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin Cheng, 1999. "Cointegration and causality between fertility and female labor participation in Taiwan: A multivariate approach," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(4), pages 422-434, December.
- Maomao Zhang & Weigang Chen & Kui Cai & Xin Gao & Xuesong Zhang & Jinxiang Liu & Zhiyuan Wang & Deshou Li, 2019. "Analysis of the Spatial Distribution Characteristics of Urban Resilience and Its Influencing Factors: A Case Study of 56 Cities in China," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 16(22), pages 1-22, November.
- Dan S. Rickman, 2013.
"Should Oklahoma Be More Like Texas? A Taxing Decision,"
The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 43(1), pages 1-22, Summer.
- Rickman, Dan, 2013. "Should Oklahoma Be More Like Texas? A Taxing Decision," MPRA Paper 48497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan S. Rickman, 2013. "Should Oklahoma Be More Like Texas? A Taxing Decision," Economics Working Paper Series 1306, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Raluca Mariana Dragoescu, 2013. "An overview of higher education at the European level," Computational Methods in Social Sciences (CMSS), "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 1(2), pages 21-29, December.
- Kanat Abdulla & Balzhan Serikbayeva & Yessengali Oskenbayev & Farhad Taghizadeh-Hesary, 2022. "Regional Differences in Human Capital and Occupational Choice: Evidence from Mexico," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 34(6), pages 2899-2922, December.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0065 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adler, Matthew D. & Dolan, Paul & Kavetsos, Georgios, 2017.
"Would you choose to be happy? Tradeoffs between happiness and the other dimensions of life in a large population survey,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 60-73.
- Matthew D. Adler & Paul Dolan & Georgios Kavetsos, 2015. "Would You Choose to be Happy? Tradeoffs between Happiness and the Other Dimensions of Life in a Large Population Survey," CEP Discussion Papers dp1366, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Adler, Matthew D. & Dolan, Paul & Kavetsos, Georgios, 2017. "Would you choose to be happy? Tradeoffs between happiness and the other dimensions of life in a large population survey," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 76711, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Adler, Matthew D. & Dolan, Paul & Kavetsos, Georgios, 2015. "Would you choose to be happy? Tradeoffs betweenhappiness and the other dimensions of life in a largepopulation survey," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63304, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jimeno, Juan F. & Lamo, Ana & Christopoulou, Rebekka, 2010. "Changes in the wage structure in EU countries," Working Paper Series 1199, European Central Bank.
- Sjoquist, David L. & Winters, John V., 2014. "Merit aid and post-college retention in the state," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 39-50.
- Jr-Tsung Huang & An-Pang Kao & Wen-Chuan Hung, 2006. "The Influence of College Tuition and Fees on Fertility Rate in Taiwan," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 626-642, December.
- David E. BLOOM & Jocelyn E. FINLAY, 2009.
"Demographic Change and Economic Growth in Asia,"
Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 4(1), pages 45-64, June.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Pia N. Malaney, 1999. "Demographic Change and Economic Growth in Asia," CID Working Papers 15, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jocelyn E. Finlay, 2008. "Demographic Change and Economic Growth in Asia," PGDA Working Papers 4108, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Helena Andrade Figueira & Olivia Andrade Figueira & Carla Corradi-Perini & Alejandro Martínez-Rodríguez & Alan Andrade Figueira & Carlos Roberto Lyra da Silva & Estelio Henrique Martin Dantas, 2021. "A Descriptive Analytical Study on Physical Activity and Quality of Life in Sustainable Aging," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(11), pages 1-12, May.
- Andreea Ardelean, 2015. "Statistical insights from Romanian data on higher education," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 63(3), pages 3-13, September.
More about this item
Keywordsdemography; education; students; life births; Engel-Granger;
All these keywords.
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsr:journl:v:64:y:2016:i:3:p:3-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Adrian Visoiu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.