A Comparative Study of Some Features of Higher Education in Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Murthy, N R Vasudeva, 1993. "Further Evidence of Wagner's Law for Mexico: An Application of Cointegration Analysis," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 48(1), pages 92-96.
- Ramazan Sari & Ugur Soytas, 2006. "Income and Education in Turkey: A Multivariate Analysis," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 181-196.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12656 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raluca Mariana Dragoescu, 2013. "An overview of higher education at the European level," Computational Methods in Social Sciences (CMSS), "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 1(2), pages 21-29, December.
- Elena-Doina Dascalu & Andreea Mirica & Ioan Mincu-Radulescu, 2016. "Pursuing Higher Education: Privileged or Free Access in Romania?," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(3), pages 3-18, September.
- repec:aio:aucsse:v:1:y:2017:i:45:p:82-94 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreea Ardelean, 2015. "Statistical insights from Romanian data on higher education," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 63(3), pages 3-13, September.
- Muscalu Emanoil, 2015. "The Influences Of Romanian Educational System Transformations On Human Resources Management In Schools," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 5, pages 24-27, October.
- Raluca Mariana DRAGOESCU, 2013. "Changes In Romanian Higher Education After 1990," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 61(3), pages 28-36, April.
- Stefan Cristian Ciucu & Raluca Dragoescu, 2014. "The Influence of Education on Economic Growth," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 2(1), pages 243-257, May.
More about this item
Keywordsregression models; cointegration; higher education statistics; education expenditures; ADF; unit roots;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2010:i:2:p:280-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.