The Influences Of Romanian Educational System Transformations On Human Resources Management In Schools
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrei, Tudorel & Lefter, Viorel & Oancea, Bogdan & Stancu, Stelian, 2010. "A Comparative Study of Some Features of Higher Education in Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 280-294, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Elena-Doina Dascalu & Andreea Mirica & Ioan Mincu-Radulescu, 2016. "Pursuing Higher Education: Privileged or Free Access in Romania?," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 64(3), pages 3-18, September.
- Andreea Ardelean, 2015. "Statistical insights from Romanian data on higher education," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 63(3), pages 3-13, September.
- Elena Gurgu & Rocsana Tonis (Bucea-Manea), 2018. "Ethical Universities of Integrity and Ethics Management in the Romanian University Environment," Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People, Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 7(4), pages 69-79, December.
- Raluca Mariana Dragoescu, 2013. "An overview of higher education at the European level," Computational Methods in Social Sciences (CMSS), "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 1(2), pages 21-29, December.
- Daniela-Emanuela D?n?cic?, 2017. "Higher Educated People And (Re)Employment Probability In Romania," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(45), pages 82-94, November.
- Raluca Mariana DRAGOESCU, 2013. "Changes In Romanian Higher Education After 1990," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 61(3), pages 28-36, April.
- GURGU, Elena, 2018. "Implementation Of Ethics Management Nowadays In The Romanian University Environment," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 18(4), pages 41-55.
- Stefan Cristian Ciucu & Raluca Dragoescu, 2014. "The Influence of Education on Economic Growth," Global Economic Observer, "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences;Institute for World Economy of the Romanian Academy, vol. 2(1), pages 243-257, May.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman resources; human resources administration; educational transformations; school management.;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbu:jrnlec:y:2015:v:5:p:24-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fetgjro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ecobici Nicolae (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fetgjro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.