Changes In Romanian Higher Education After 1990
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Andrei, Tudorel & Lefter, Viorel & Oancea, Bogdan & Stancu, Stelian, 2010. "A Comparative Study of Some Features of Higher Education in Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 280-294, July.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12656 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3508 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreea Ardelean, 2015. "Statistical insights from Romanian data on higher education," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 63(3), pages 3-13, September.
- Raluca Mariana Dragoescu, 2013. "An overview of higher education at the European level," Computational Methods in Social Sciences (CMSS), "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 1(2), pages 21-29, December.
More about this item
Keywordshigher education; education statistics; Granger causality; unit root;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsr:journl:v:61:y:2013:i:3:p:28-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrian Visoiu) or (Constantin Mecu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvro.html .