Customer satÄ±sfactÄ±on Ä±n prÄ±vate health organÄ±zatÄ±ons: an empirical study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Prabha Ramseook-Munhurrun & Soolakshna D. Lukea-Bhiwajee & Perunjodi Naidoo, 2010. "Service Quality In The Public Service," International Journal of Management and Marketing Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 3(1), pages 37-50.
- Bogart, Laura M. & Bird, Sheryl Thorburn & Walt, Lisa C. & Delahanty, Douglas L. & Figler, Jacqueline L., 2004. "Association of stereotypes about physicians to health care satisfaction, help-seeking behavior, and adherence to treatment," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 1049-1058, March.
- Ruth N. Bolton, 1998. "A Dynamic Model of the Duration of the Customer's Relationship with a Continuous Service Provider: The Role of Satisfaction," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(1), pages 45-65.
- Andaleeb, Syed Saad, 2001. "Service quality perceptions and patient satisfaction: a study of hospitals in a developing country," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 52(9), pages 1359-1370, May.
More about this item
Keywordscustomer satisfaction; service quality; health;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M39 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rse:wpaper:v:8:y:2014:i:2:p:43-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuela Epure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pgsaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.