Systemic Relationship Marketing: Co-creating Sports Brand Equity with Fans and Other Stakeholders
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abhigyan SARKAR, 2011. "Romancing With A Brand: A Conceptual Analysis Of Romantic Consumer-Brand Relationship," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 6(1), Spring.
- Pfahl, Michael E. & Kreutzer, Andrew & Maleski, Mike & Lillibridge, Jeff & Ryznar, Jeff, 2012. "If you build it, will they come?: A case study of digital spaces and brand in the National Basketball Association," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 518-537.
- Irina SHTONOVA, 2011. "Issues in Co-operative Marketing of Tourist Destinations in Bulgaria – a Cluster Approach," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(3), pages 541-549, July.
- Wang, Ryan T. & Zhang, James J. & Tsuji, Yosuke, 2011. "Examining fan motives and loyalty for the Chinese Professional Baseball League of Taiwan," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 347-360.
- Christopher Stoney, 2001. "Stakeholding: Confusion or Utopia? Mapping the Conceptual Terrain," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(5), pages 603-626, July.
More about this item
Keywordsrelationship marketing; sports marketing; brand equity; sports branding; systemic relationship marketing; fan club.;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:14:y:2013:i:3:p:490-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.