Examining fan motives and loyalty for the Chinese Professional Baseball League of Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Funk, Daniel C. & Ridinger, Lynn L. & Moorman, Anita M., 2003. "Understanding Consumer Support: Extending the Sport Interest Inventory (SII) to Examine Individual Differences among Women's Professional Sport Consumers," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-31, May.
- Geert Hofstede, 1983. "The Cultural Relativity of Organizational Practices and Theories," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 14(2), pages 75-89, June.
- Funk, Daniel C. & James, Jeff, 2001. "The Psychological Continuum Model: A Conceptual Framework for Understanding an Individual's Psychological Connection to Sport," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 119-150, November.
- Mahony, Daniel F. & Nakazawa, Makoto & Funk, Daniel C. & James, Jeffrey D. & Gladden, James M., 2002. "Motivational Factors Influencing the Behaviour of J. League Spectators," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Monle Lee & Anurag Pant & Abbas Ali, 2010. "Does the Individualist Consume More? The Interplay of Ethics and Beliefs that Governs Consumerism Across Cultures," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(4), pages 567-581, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vlad ROSCA, 2013. "Systemic Relationship Marketing: Co-creating Sports Brand Equity with Fans and Other Stakeholders," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(3), pages 490-499, July.
More about this item
KeywordsFan motives; Consumer behaviour; Professional baseball; Sport Interest Inventory; Fan loyalty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:14:y:2011:i:4:p:347-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.